Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 7th August 2015, 18:57   #31
BHPian

Default re: Skoda Laura TDI with VRS makeover & 200 BHP Stage 2 by Tune-O-Tronics - Diesel VRS done right

I think we finally found a proper brake upgrade for the car.

Remember, it has to follow the theme set for the rest of the car, i.e it has to be OE?

That's the only reason it's taking some time. Stay tuned for more updates, will share more info soon!
kryptonite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2015, 20:53   #32
BHPian

Default re: 213 BHP Skoda Laura - Diesel VRS done right! Tons of mods & victories

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite View Post
Parking LED: http://www.classicaccess.com/product...-canbus-white/
This one is error free.

LED DRL: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-...265908123.html
I'd tried this when I had the original bumper, and this one throws up a bulb error on the dashboard, it's not error free as mentioned. BTW, I now have a VRS bumper which come with DRLs.

Skoda logos: source from ebay. There are plenty of links.
Yes, they're the same dia.

Which model is yours? I'm not sure if you'll see them in Elegance or lower trims. In the L&K, when you go to 'Coding', you'll see the default BCM module, but there's a dropdown there from where you can choose Wischer or RLS.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/env...uestion209.htm
Contact Adiga Automotives for the filter.
thanks a ton mate. Yes got the options in the VCDS. did not see the drop down options on the BCM.

Quote:
I think we finally found a proper brake upgrade for the car.

Remember, it has to follow the theme set for the rest of the car, i.e it has to be OE?

That's the only reason it's taking some time. Stay tuned for more updates, will share more info soon!
Waiting in anticipation!

Also, will you know the superb 4 spoke steering has paddle shifters? i want to get the paddle shifters keeping the OEM look (not the new skoda steering)
newtonMeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2015, 02:16   #33
BHPian

Default Re: Winning Drag races in my Laura TDI VRS

Quote:

[*]My time of 15.113s was only 1.199s slower than Joel’s monstrous drag prepped Turbocharged Petrol Honda City. Again, my Laura is a luxurious, heavy family sedan, and a Diesel! Not bad, eh?
Congrats on your time @kryptonite.
The surface at Vasai is completely useless for a high horsepower drag car to put down any power. Weight reduction is a disadvantage since the concrete surface had the cement powder coming off during a hard launch. Slicks had a clear disadvantage over grooved tyres on that surface. We initially ran our drag radials only to find it was spinning off pointlessly and we later switched to smaller sized 15 MRF slicks and turned down the boost levels.
The engine is still a street car engine and not yet a drag engine. In order to put down all the power, we need some serious traction.
Before we get to that I would like to tell you our performance stats as tested on a decently grippy tarmac surface.
0-100kph under 4 secs, again depending on launch and tyre compound
0-200kph - under 13.5s depending on wheelspin at launch
0-400mtrs - tested using vbox @ bangalore - Mid 11s with a grippy hard launch.
And as I said earlier, this is still a street engine with nearly 11000kms on odo and just doing duty in a lighter chassis. We are yet to build a proper drag engine.
Hence the reference at Vasai was wrong.

Last edited by ampere : 26th August 2015 at 09:27. Reason: updated handle
fieroid is offline   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2015, 00:57   #34
BHPian

Default Re: Winning Drag races in my Laura TDI VRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonMeter View Post
Also, will you know the superb 4 spoke steering has paddle shifters? i want to get the paddle shifters keeping the OEM look (not the new skoda steering)
Hey,
I haven't seen a Superb 4 spoke steering with paddles. You will get a 3 spoke Skoda round steering with Paddles if that's what you want instead of the flat bottom. My flat bottom, and the round one I just spoke about are both OEM. Speak to TuneOTronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieroid View Post
Congrats on your time @kryptonite.
The surface at Vasai is completely useless for a high horsepower drag car to put down any power. Weight reduction is a disadvantage since the concrete surface had the cement powder coming off during a hard launch. Slicks had a clear disadvantage over grooved tyres on that surface. We initially ran our drag radials only to find it was spinning off pointlessly and we later switched to smaller sized 15 MRF slicks and turned down the boost levels.
The engine is still a street car engine and not yet a drag engine. In order to put down all the power, we need some serious traction.
Before we get to that I would like to tell you our performance stats as tested on a decently grippy tarmac surface.
0-100kph under 4 secs, again depending on launch and tyre compound
0-200kph - under 13.5s depending on wheelspin at launch
0-400mtrs - tested using vbox @ bangalore - Mid 11s with a grippy hard launch.
And as I said earlier, this is still a street engine with nearly 11000kms on odo and just doing duty in a lighter chassis. We are yet to build a proper drag engine.
Hence the reference at Vasai was wrong.
Hey buddy,
First off - you're a big inspiration to me in terms of my participation in drag racing. Second, I'm far, far away from the commitment you have and the extent you're willing to go to set up a car to win a race. My car is neither in the same league as your car is, nor do I participate in the same categories. My car is mostly setup for touring with only OE parts, and I just happen to have fun at quarter mile drag and tarmac autocross events without making too many changes on the setup.

Having said that, given that the surface we were both on, I'm just happy about the time I was able to put down on that track. I very well know what your car is actually capable of, and you can be sure I'll be cheering for you as always at every event. Hope I'll see you this weekend at the Tarmac Autocross. Would like nothing else but to see you win the Indian Open. Cheers!

Last edited by kryptonite : 27th August 2015 at 01:04.
kryptonite is online now   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2015, 19:42   #35
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: The VRS makeover

Quote:

VRS DSG plate
Attachment 1394209
Can you please confirm cost and source for the gear knob DSG plate? I need a replacement or our Laura 2.0 DSG as the chrome has been ripped off the knob a weeks back.
manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2015, 09:22   #36
BHPian

Default Re: The VRS makeover

Quote:
What's missing?
1) Suspension parts from VRS TDI
2) Brake parts from the VRS TDI
-Both of these aren't straightforward to upgrade, and need many supporting parts. They're also very expensive as full kits.
In due course folks, in due course...
Brakes and Suspension are both done! Also changing my wheels (though this won't be OE). Will definitely post a detailed update as soon as I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Can you please confirm cost and source for the gear knob DSG plate? I need a replacement or our Laura 2.0 DSG as the chrome has been ripped off the knob a weeks back.
TuneOTronics sourced it for me along with the other parts, request you to please contact them for details. If you're interested in my original gear knob plate, I'll give it to you to cheap. Will PM you a photo and price. Let me know

Quote:
Speedway Tarmac Autocross Round-1
Here's how I fared:
  • 1st in the Corporate Class
  • 2nd in the Diesel Open
  • 2nd in the 1600-2000cc class
  • 3rd in the Forced Induction class
My best timing (for the 2 lap race): 1m 25.6s
That was earlier this year. Last week Sunday was Speedway Tarmac Autocross Round-2. I had vowed to improve. Here's how I fared:
  • 1st in the Corporate Class
  • 1st in the Diesel Open
  • 1st in the '1600cc & above' class
  • 3rd in the Forced Induction class (was up against cars with NOS)
  • 3rd in the Indian Open (particularly proud of this one)
  • 4th in the Unrestricted Class (made a mistake on the 2nd lap, lost out on the podium by 0.2s)
My best timing (for the 2 lap race): 1m 23.6s. I improved by 2 full seconds over last year.

Had the highest number of overall wins at the event, but the driver of the day went to somebody else with lesser number of wins, but more podiums overall (6 in his favour vs. 5 of mine)

A more detailed updated soon.

Last edited by kryptonite : 5th September 2015 at 09:28.
kryptonite is online now   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2015, 15:29   #37
BHPian

Default Re: Activating/tweaking car features via VCDS

Quote:
March 2015:

WARNING: Attempt at your own risk. You can and will easily break something if you're not sure of what you're doing.
ALWAYS do a full Autoscan and back up the results in a text file before you start messing around with VCDS settings. The Autoscan saves original coding for all modules.

Love the VCDS:

03 - ABS/Brakes:
Coding :
(Extended) Electronic differential lock XDS active /installed

Adaptation :
Brake Assist = 2 (high)
Electronic differential lock (XDS) = 2 (high)
Dynamic steering recommendation (DSR) = 0 (high)
Brake disc wiper (BDW) =1 (active)

-Who doesn't want extra braking? Which is why brake assist is set to the highest possible settings. Did try average as well, but couldn't really make out too much of a difference.

-XDS is an advanced form of the Electronic Differential Lock to counter under steer in front wheel drive cars, and is disabled by default (standard EDL is enabled). You can activate it and also tweak the settings. It's calibrated very well. Even at its most aggressive setting of High, you can push the car quite hard around corners. It only kicks in (and you can feel it braking the inside wheel) when the car is really out of shape, especially when under steering pretty bad.

-DSR is supposed to nudge the steering in the direction it should be turned towards - under situations where you're losing control of the car, but I've never seen it kick in.

-Brake disc wiper is supposed to occasionally skim the pads on the discs in rain to keep it as dry as possible.

Hello Kryptonite! sorry to bother you again, but the VDS setting though available on my car doesnt seem to stick, is there another procedure to enable it?
newtonMeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2015, 17:38   #38
BHPian

Default More updates to the car!

More updates to the car:
Now that we were sorted with the engine, we next focused on improving braking and handling. I wanted to follow the same theme as the rest of the car i.e. use only OE parts from the European TDI VRS. I was very particular about NOT using aftermarket parts for performance mods. This actually took much longer than expected, and wasn't straightforward at all, mainly because it wasn't just one major component that needed to be changed (with minor supporting components) like we did with the turbo. Explained below.

Brake upgrade:
Rotors are large heat sinks. One of their primary jobs is to take away the heat resulting from all the fiction and expel it out quickly through vents. Without changing the rotor type (our standard Laura and the VRS both come with plain rotors) to slotted or drilled, the primary gains with larger rotors of the same type is simply lesser heat build up in your brakes. Larger the rotor size, lesser the heat retention, means less fade on high speed applications, and also less fade on repeated fierce back to back applications on a racetrack. I was already pretty happy with the feel and bite from my the stock brakes, but regularly experienced brake fade, and this was the only issue I wanted to solve with the upgrade.

The Indian Laura 2.0 TDI DSG L&K comes with 288mm rotors at the front, and 272mm rotors at the back. My target was to upgrade to the European VRS spec of 312mm rotors at the front, and 282mm rotors at the back. Usually, to achieve an upgrade to a larger brake setup, people will sell you a full brake kit comprising of master cylinder, booster, brake lines, ABS module (in some cases), calipers, caliper carriers, rotors & pads. After all, it is just easier to order everything, but TuneOTronics suggested against it as it would have cost me a bomb. Instead what TuneOTronics and I decided to do was only change components that were absolutely necessary. The upgrade should provide the best bang for buck. TuneOTronics brought all part numbers to the table from my car and the VRS, and we quickly ruled out master cylinder, booster, brake lines & ABS module as being identical to the VRS. All we needed to focus on were the others parts.

Front brakes:
For the fronts, we also ruled out the calipers and pads. Yes, that is correct. The same front calipers and pads are used on both the 288mm and 312mm brakes.
The components we needed to finally upgrade the front brakes were caliper carriers and rotors.
Note:
  • If you're upgrading from anything smaller than 288mm rotors at the front to 312mm rotors, you will also need calipers as well.
  • 15 inch wheels will no longer fit with 312mm brakes. You'll need 16 inch minimum

Rear brakes:
Again, calipers were ruled out as not required for my car. But there's a catch; my car happened to have one of the newer caliper models and already had large enough 272mm rotors, and hence we didn't need to get calipers. If your car however is an older model, or has anything smaller than the 272mm rotors at the rear, you will need calipers as well. The components we finally needed to upgrade the rear brakes were caliper carriers, rotors and pads (the pads are a different shape for the 282mm rear rotors).

Suspension upgrade:
My goal was to lower the car to the same spec as the VRS, not lower than that, and in the process reduce body roll and improve handling. What we realized in the process of identifying the right parts was that the Indian Laura runs a 'Rough road suspension' setup. After a good amount of research, we learnt that what it simply means is that our car runs 1 inch higher than the European variant. The increase in height is achieved using longer springs. The dampers are identical. The European Octavia TDI runs a 'Standard suspension' setup, similar dampers to ours, but shorter springs, which makes the car ride 1 inch lower. The European Octavia TDI VRS again uses similar dampers, but runs on springs that are shorter than standard springs, which makes the car ride a further 0.5 inch lower than the standard suspension. So, in all, with the VRS springs, I would end up lowering the car by 1.5 inches. This was significant lowering, and at this juncture, I actually debated whether to just get the springs from the standard suspension, or to go in for the TDI VRS springs. After much contemplation, I decided to go in for the TDI VRS springs at the front and the rear, to keep the car true to VRS spec, and so we ordered those along with the brake components at one go.

Note:
  • Suspension upgrades are tricky. There are so many aftermarket lowering springs available in the market, and they're usually seem like an easy buy, and popular ones like H&R and Eibach usually quote how much lowering you will achieve. But what everyone fails to mention when they sell you aftermarket springs is that the lowering quoted is from the 'standard suspension' setup of the car (Europe or the US), which is not what our cars in India run. The 35mm lowering springs that H&R claims for example, when installed on our Laura which runs a 'Rough road package' ends up lowering the car by a little more than 2 inches.
  • Different springs need to be used for different Petrol and Diesel engines of the same car, and within each engine type, different springs again need to be used for automatic vs. manual transmission equipped variants of the same engine; this is primarily due to the differences in weight loading that the various engine and transmission options present. You'll need to get it absolutely right and choose the right part numbers for your car, engine and transmission type. With aftermarket springs, they just make one or rarely 2 models per car that they hope will work across all engine and transmissions variants and weight loading.
  • Most aftermarket lowering springs only work best with high performance dampers like the Bilstein B6, and usually present a choppy, mismatched ride if used with standard dampers; this is something not many people will tell you. I had no intention of changing my dampers, so my goal of getting springs from the TDI VRS DSG was the right solution for me. There are lowering springs available which are designed to work with standard dampers as well, so choose wisely. You always need to know what your car is, what you want to achieve, and ensure you do it right. I'm glad I had TuneOTronics to help work all this out for me.

How does it drive now:
All parts arrived together, and Vyshak at Adiga Automotives took just one day to install everything. A super professional job done really well. The lowered car now definitely looks better, drives better and definitely handles better. I can corner harder, and I have a lot more grip than I did before. Ride quality remains unchanged, which is brilliant. The car also brakes better under all circumstances. The initial bite has improved quite a bit, and on high speed applications, I no longer have any fade whatsoever.
Mission accomplished!

Wheels:
I was getting bored with how the alloys looked, and I was looking to change them. I had my eyes on the VRS 17" Zenith alloys; after all everything else in the car was VRS spec. While I was playing with the idea, one fine day, I happened to feast my eyes on a set of 17 inch OZ Racing Energy wheels. I have no clue what came over me, but I instantly fell in love with them at first sight. I kept pictures of the OZs and the VRS 17" wheels side by side and stared at them for days; and after many days, I just couldn't help but feel that the OZs looked better. But then, I didn't want to stray away from the VRS theme of the car. Ugh, it was such a tough decision! After much deliberation, I decided go ahead with the OZs. Yeah, I slightly strayed away from the VRS theme on this one, but man, I totally love them.

This is it. I'm finally done with the car. It's a true TDI VRS in every sense.

Total cost damage:
So, let's now recap everything that's gone into the car and the cost incurred:

Section I - Performance mods:

From TuneOTronics:
  • OE TDI VRS Turbo kit
  • OE TDI VRS Springs kit (front & rear)
  • OE VRS Brakes kit (312mm-front & 282mm-rear)
  • Stage2 200 BHP engine remap + DSG remap + Activating features/tweaking car settings via VCDS
Total cost incurred for Section I = Rs. 3,90,000

Section II - Other Mods & Accessories:

From TuneOTronics:
  • OE VRS Flat bottom Steering wheel with Paddles for DSG + Airbag
  • OE VRS Badges for Front grill, Rear bumper and DSG lever
  • OE VRS Oil cap cover
  • OE VRS Pedals for RHD Automatic
  • OE VRS Door Sills
  • OE VRS Rear Bumper Diffuser
  • OE VRS Rear Boot Spoiler
  • OE VRS Front bumper kit - includes Bumper, DRLs, Fog lamps & Honeycomb grill
  • OE VW/Skoda 9W7 Bluetooth kit
  • OE VW/Skoda Cell phone holder
  • Rear number plate LED kit (Canbus enabled kit)

From Adiga Automotives:
  • Hella horn (pair)
  • Muffler tips
  • Number plates
  • 3M CR70 sun film for 4 windows (Front and Rear glass untouched)
  • OE Osram D1S 4100k Xenon bulbs
  • LED Bulbs for (you don't need canbus bulbs for these)
    -Side mirrors, Front door puddle lamps, Front & rear dome interior lamps
  • Canbus LED bulbs for:
    -Parking - front and rear
  • Painting + Lacquer + Rubbing polishing of:
    -Roof, Side Mirrors, Front grill frame, Front Bumper bottom, Side skirts, Rear Spoiler, Muffler tips - in black

From Pitstop:
  • 3D Maxspider mats
  • TomTom Dual Fast USB charger
  • 8Jx 17, 5x 112 PCD - set of 4 OZ Racing Energy alloys
  • OE 225/45 R17 - set of 4 Pirelli P7 Cinturato tyres
Total cost incurred for Section II = Rs. 4,10,000

Total expenditure on the car for mods (Section I + II): Rs. 8,00,000.

I've gone completely berserk, made quite a few loans in the process, but hey, I've successfully, and completely transformed the car into a true Octavia MK2 TDI VRS, something that nobody has done before
Cheers!

Here are some recent pictures:
Attached Thumbnails
213 WHP Laura TDI-VRS| Tons of mods (only OE parts)| Won Drags,AutoX,Sprint| Clocked 2:05.69 at MMRT-img_20150921_172503.jpg  

213 WHP Laura TDI-VRS| Tons of mods (only OE parts)| Won Drags,AutoX,Sprint| Clocked 2:05.69 at MMRT-img_20150921_172943.jpg  

213 WHP Laura TDI-VRS| Tons of mods (only OE parts)| Won Drags,AutoX,Sprint| Clocked 2:05.69 at MMRT-img_20150921_173353.jpg  

213 WHP Laura TDI-VRS| Tons of mods (only OE parts)| Won Drags,AutoX,Sprint| Clocked 2:05.69 at MMRT-img_20150921_173659.jpg  

kryptonite is online now   (20) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2015, 18:32   #39
Senior - BHPian

Question re: 213 BHP Skoda Laura - Diesel VRS done right! Tons of mods & victories

Excellent mods!! Thanks for sharing!!

Couple of questions:

What brake oil are you using, as this also contributes to the brake-fade?

How often do you replace it while using the car strictly for street purpose?

Thanks in advance!
Chethan B G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2015, 07:40   #40
BHPian

Default re: 213 BHP Skoda Laura - Diesel VRS done right! Tons of mods & victories

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonMeter View Post
Hello Kryptonite! sorry to bother you again, but the VDS setting though available on my car doesnt seem to stick, is there another procedure to enable it?
I have no idea my friend. Could you perhaps take some screenshots or videos and share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chethan B G View Post
Excellent mods!! Thanks for sharing!!

Couple of questions:

What brake oil are you using, as this also contributes to the brake-fade?

How often do you replace it while using the car strictly for street purpose?

Thanks in advance!
I'm using the stock Skoda DOT4 brake fluid, and I change every 2 years which is the norm (my recent change was in June).
kryptonite is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2015, 09:59   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I'm using the stock Skoda DOT4 brake fluid, and I change every 2 years which is the norm (my recent change was in June).
DOT4 plus and the Castrol SRF (synthetic) has the same viscosity but a much higher boiling point. Both of them can be used in place of stock dot4.

As the boiling point is higher, brake fade (due to brake oil) reduces to a great extent. Since you drive hard, I thought it would be useful.

http://www.castrol.com/en_nz/new-zea...rf-racing.html

Can you please try next time and give a feedback?

Last edited by Chethan B G : 5th October 2015 at 10:05.
Chethan B G is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2015, 08:36   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chethan B G View Post
DOT4 plus and the Castrol SRF (synthetic) has the same viscosity but a much higher boiling point. Both of them can be used in place of stock dot4.

As the boiling point is higher, brake fade (due to brake oil) reduces to a great extent. Since you drive hard, I thought it would be useful.

http://www.castrol.com/en_nz/new-zea...rf-racing.html

Can you please try next time and give a feedback?
Hi there,
I think I do need to clarify that the stock brakes have no fade under normal or spirited driving conditions on any road. It's only aggressive, repeated hard braking scenarios on a high speed race track that induce a little bit of fade on the stock brakes.

So, when I had fade on my track day, I did bleed my fluid out and changed to Motul DOT 4 plus, but this didn't resolve the issue either. Hence, I decided to upgrade to larger rotors, and when I did, I bled the Motul out and swapped to fresh stock VW Brake fluid.

If Motul DOT 4 plus had resolved fade on the track, I would've retained it for sure, and skipped the brake upgrade. The reason I swapped back to VW stock brake fluid is because I'm pretty picky about deviating from OE specs unless absolutely required, and in the case of brake fluid, neither Castrol or Motul met the VW 50114 brake fluid spec.
kryptonite is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2015, 13:05   #43
BHPian

Hi Kryptonite,

As with the previous Rapid thread went through all the posts, and I still cant get enough of it. Will be always looking forward to your ownership threads for inspiration. One thing that bugs me is when you start out to search for your next car with the specific list of what you want in it, I am puzzled how is it, that it has to be a Skoda.
oilmonkey is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2015, 11:24   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilmonkey View Post
Hi Kryptonite,

As with the previous Rapid thread went through all the posts, and I still cant get enough of it. Will be always looking forward to your ownership threads for inspiration. One thing that bugs me is when you start out to search for your next car with the specific list of what you want in it, I am puzzled how is it, that it has to be a Skoda.
Thanks. I wasn't specific about picking up another Skoda, but did you have any other car in mind other than the Laura L&K TDI which could have
a) taken me to 200 BHP using OE parts
b) still be equipped with all the features I wanted (listed here: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modif...ml#post3758927)
c) at a price under 15L?
kryptonite is online now   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2015, 12:54   #45
BHPian

Hello kryptonite,

Dint notice this thread until today. Somehow missed it.
I have read your Rapid thread as well. Now this thread of yours makes me feel that my car is underpowered at 110 hp.
Infact I also own a Rapid(1.5 CR) and also a Laura(2.0 CR MT Ambiente).

Wanted to get some of the mods you have done, in my car too but the problem with OE VW accessories are,they are very expensive even though installing them is easier.
I managed to source a VW RCD510 from China along with the surround trim for dirt cheap.

List of things done on my Laura
17" 112 PCD Mercedes E class replica rims(soon changing them back to 17" AVA rims that came with the car)
VW RCD 510 HU
New Skoda badging all over, including Steering
VRS badging on the boot(sadly the badge alone)
DRLs, INS Staging activated using VCDS
LEDs on DRL lamp
Xenon HID Bulbs with Error Free ballasts on the OE Hella projectors(Ambiente doesn't come with Xenon HID bulbs)

Have attached pictures of my car and the funniest thing is what I paid to get a pre owned Laura is what you have spent, modding your Laura.

Kudos to all the efforts put on the Laura.

One question, why are the running boards done in black? IMHO doesn't look very pleasing.

Regards,

Vignesh
Attached Thumbnails
213 WHP Laura TDI-VRS| Tons of mods (only OE parts)| Won Drags,AutoX,Sprint| Clocked 2:05.69 at MMRT-img_0020.jpg  

213 WHP Laura TDI-VRS| Tons of mods (only OE parts)| Won Drags,AutoX,Sprint| Clocked 2:05.69 at MMRT-img_0021.jpg  

213 WHP Laura TDI-VRS| Tons of mods (only OE parts)| Won Drags,AutoX,Sprint| Clocked 2:05.69 at MMRT-20141205_224248.jpg  

Last edited by vigneshram : 28th October 2015 at 13:06.
vigneshram is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote