Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 8th December 2015, 20:19   #61
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Review: My "Instrumentation" (Torque Pro/OBDII setup, TPMS etc.) and related accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM - B View Post
1. What is the difference between the Super Mini ELM327 vs ELM327
2. Will this fit and work with a LineaTJet
1. Both are same except for the size of the device.

Name:  images 1horz.jpg
Views: 1089
Size:  57.4 KB<br /> <br />
2. What year is your T-Jet?</div>   <div style=
a4anurag is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2015, 22:08   #62
BHPian

Default Re: Review: My "Instrumentation" (Torque Pro/OBDII setup, TPMS etc.) and related accessories

Dear a4anurag

Thank you,

Is the interface same on both
The TJet is a 2014 Manufacture
PM - B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2015, 22:21   #63
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM - B View Post
Is the interface same on both
The TJet is a 2014 Manufacture
Yes it is the same. It will work in your car too!
Old 9th December 2015, 08:59   #64
BHPian

Hello,

Has anybody tried the ELM adaptor and Torque Pro app on Skoda Rapid?

I have bought the ELM adaptor and have also got the Torque Pro app. I tried once to connect them but could not read any measurements.
JitendraK78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2015, 09:46   #65
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JitendraK78 View Post
Hello,

Has anybody tried the ELM adaptor and Torque Pro app on Skoda Rapid?
Since you own a car from the VAG Group, get yourself a VAG COM for all scanning etc.

Regular ELM327 may not work.
a4anurag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2015, 19:32   #66
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Have a OBD2 adapter for quite some time, but started taking interest very recently.

One query: If I go to 'Adapter Status' and check 'Available Sensors' while connected to my car, it shows a bunch of sensors the data from which I would love to track and log. But, while adding a dial or while selecting a PID to log, I don't see these sensors listed at all.

What can be done to get those missing feeds?

e.g. I see a sensor for turbocharger RPM available on my car, but cant seem to find a way to add a dial/display corresponding to that or even log that data.

Can the experts help?

Review: My "Instrumentation" (Torque Pro/OBDII setup, TPMS etc.) and related accessories-screenshot_20151216163127.png <br /> <a href=Review: My "Instrumentation" (Torque Pro/OBDII setup, TPMS etc.) and related accessories-screenshot_20151216163145.png <br /> <a href=Review: My "Instrumentation" (Torque Pro/OBDII setup, TPMS etc.) and related accessories-screenshot_20151216163353.png <br /> <a href=Review: My "Instrumentation" (Torque Pro/OBDII setup, TPMS etc.) and related accessories-screenshot_20151216163358.png   <div style=

Last edited by SDP : 24th December 2015 at 19:43.
SDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2015, 21:25   #67
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
e.g. I see a sensor for turbocharger RPM available on my car, but cant seem to find a way to add a dial/display corresponding to that or even log that data.
Though I haven't got time to spend in the XUV but when I did get, I hooked it to the OBD to see this RPM sensor.

There is no way to add a dial but I can only see the reading when I scanned the sensor list.

Couldn't take a picture of the scanned data though.
Old 21st June 2016, 20:01   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 View Post
So I finally got the elm 327 Bluetooth adapter and tried it with the sunny. The stats looks good and like I said earlier...there is a massive amount of info that I'm still to learn and understand and track
Dr. AD, Anurag and others - thanks for this informative discussion. I am sure it's good to have information on what's happening under the hood, and it would turn out to be pretty useful once one has an understanding of the data being dished out on the display. Prevention is better than cure is what comes to mind after viewing the data w.r.t. coolant temperature, battery voltage, etc., and of course the TPMS.

@rosh_aveo - Are you still using it on your Sunny? Can you please share some information on how your experience has been so far with the OBD II adapter? Would appreciate if you can share some pics too. Just for information, I have a Sunny XVD of 2013 make that has completed 42,000 kms.

Thanks once again for sharing this vital piece of information!
Safety is Param is offline   Reply With Quote