Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2006, 13:28   #181
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,054
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Hey Diven congrats. But yours isn't the only one. There's a white Corolla in my neighbourhood that has a freeflow and a K&N sticker, so maybe filter too.
Boom Shiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2006, 13:48   #182
BHPian
 
diven_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 213
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Shiva
Hey Diven congrats. But yours isn't the only one. There's a white Corolla in my neighbourhood that has a freeflow and a K&N sticker, so maybe filter too.
oh..ok....so thats the 1st ff automec did for a corolla..sorry 4 the wrong info
diven_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2006, 14:13   #183
BANNED
 
viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,769
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Hi,

Sorry to break the news to you guys but I know of al least 3 more corolla's with Free Flows In Mumbai and none of them are white.

Its time people know that Automech is not the only one in India who makes good free flows which is evident from the fact that there are plenty of other expensive cars who are installing exhaust systems from people other than Automech.

In my opinion I feel he is overhyped as people do not know o fany other good alternates and he is the only one so far who advertises period.

Viper
viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2006, 16:48   #184
BHPian
 
shazikon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 391
Thanked: 19 Times
Default Stainless steel headers

I am looking for stainless steel headers, ofcourse automech wont make them.. any idea who can fabricate stainless steel headers in Bangalore??
-shaz
shazikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2006, 17:36   #185
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 66
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazikon
I am looking for stainless steel headers, ofcourse automech wont make them.. any idea who can fabricate stainless steel headers in Bangalore??
-shaz
take it to the tinkering shop near TV tower or any other place where they do this chrome plating, get it chrome plated or powder coated. but you will have to leave your headers with them for atleast two days.
RoaringEngine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2006, 19:06   #186
BANNED
 
viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,769
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Hey,

I know someone in Mumbai who can make them.

Viper
viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2006, 19:35   #187
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stuttgart, Germany.
Posts: 815
Thanked: 96 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Hey,

I know someone in Mumbai who can make them.

Viper
I'm interested in SS headers too, does he do the whole job???
Where are you getting your new FF for the Getz from?
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2006, 19:42   #188
BANNED
 
viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,769
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Hi,

Yes he does the whole job as well. The same person is making mine. He made the earlier one as well.

Viper
viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2006, 20:00   #189
BHPian
 
Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 350
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

yes i agree too... automech is good.. but Definenately not the best.... this guy in vashi who does rehaan (rio) and all Dc and All Shaman Ford.. he is about 4500 more .. but his work is on a another level.. and this is a fact.. i had the automech on my dad's baleno.. was good.. but after i got this guy to do my esteem... i went to him and got it changed..... got automech removed.. and his system put in .. the Difference was Straight up to me to see feel and hear.. trust me.. like viper says.. there are much better guys ... and if u wanna get this guy to do you system.. will cost arnd 14500 as compared to 10,000 from automech.. .. if you want to meet or talk to the friend of the guy who does freee flows and his garage is in powai.. called autocraft..his name is vishal.. and the free flow guy is called raj. the only reason he dosent advertise like automech is case he dosent need to.. daily has 10 - 15 cars comming to him.. when you go to the garage to get the install done you will see what i mean...pm me if u want vishal's number... hope this helped

Last edited by Tool : 17th May 2006 at 20:04.
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2006, 20:14   #190
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stuttgart, Germany.
Posts: 815
Thanked: 96 Times
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Hi,

Yes he does the whole job as well. The same person is making mine. He made the earlier one as well.

Viper
So what's the design brief for the new set of headers for the Getz?? Just because it's SS??

How much will the entire job cost for my 800?
Will the headers be the only pipes in SS?
Does he really tune the pipes???
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2006, 22:45   #191
Team-BHP Support
 
Rtech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,769
Thanked: 213 Times
Default

how do they calculate the pipe width, the lenght, etc? Or do they?
Rtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 00:06   #192
BHPian
 
ThE_DoN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 121
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool
yes i agree too... automech is good.. but Definenately not the best.... this guy in vashi who does rehaan (rio) and all Dc and All Shaman Ford.. he is about 4500 more .. but his work is on a another level.. and this is a fact.. i had the automech on my dad's baleno.. was good.. but after i got this guy to do my esteem... i went to him and got it changed..... got automech removed.. and his system put in .. the Difference was Straight up to me to see feel and hear.. trust me.. like viper says.. there are much better guys ... and if u wanna get this guy to do you system.. will cost arnd 14500 as compared to 10,000 from automech.. .. if you want to meet or talk to the friend of the guy who does freee flows and his garage is in powai.. called autocraft..his name is vishal.. and the free flow guy is called raj. the only reason he dosent advertise like automech is case he dosent need to.. daily has 10 - 15 cars comming to him.. when you go to the garage to get the install done you will see what i mean...pm me if u want vishal's number... hope this helped

Hey could you pls tell me where exactly is autocraft in powai..
ThE_DoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 12:02   #193
BANNED
 
viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,769
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Hi,

Its time people know that Automech is not the only one in India who makes good free flows which is evident from the fact that there are plenty of other expensive cars who are installing exhaust systems from people other than Automech. In my opinion I feel he is overhyped as people do not know o fany other good alternates and he is the only one so far who advertises period.

Viper

Hey Guys,

Before anyone decides to start a war no offense to anyone . This is my opinion I have no arguments with people who consider him to be the best.

Viper
viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 13:19   #194
BHPian
 
PJSPEED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chennai
Posts: 171
Thanked: Once
Default

Soon i will be joining in this field


PJ
PJSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2006, 15:14   #195
BHPian
 
Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 350
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

yep me tooo .. heh didnt want to start anything off.. was just voicing my opinion too ... just wanted to let people know that there are others who are good tooo..but definetely didnt wanna start anything
also Don .. umm call Autocraft @ 9892211216 .. ask for Vishal.
----------------------------
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly ??
God made Malana.. Man made Alcohol. .. Who do you Trust ??

Last edited by Tool : 18th May 2006 at 15:16.
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Exhausts - Automech Engineers (Parel, Mumbai) GTO Mumbai 25 20th August 2016 12:32
Automech exhausts SYJ Modifications & Accessories 1 13th November 2007 11:14
More Smile With Full Free Flow From Automech finetuning Modifications & Accessories 5 6th April 2006 20:55
Automech ?? khaadu75 Modifications & Accessories 2 11th June 2004 00:23


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:19.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks