| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|21st September 2006, 03:28||#31|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Thanked: 9 Times
You want to have it really sexy? Do the following:
1. Get your B pillar & window frames done in matte black paint (see my (wifey's car for inspiration. Also do your lower front air intake grille this way.
2. Get your stickering done in matte black vinyl (if you must - methinks that's a bit silly, but you seem young & into this sorta thing).
3. Lose all the plastic bits & pieces off the car that you've added from your friendly neighbourhood accessory-wallah. Yes, that includes your antennae, fake hood scoops, satellite receivers, clothes lines, microwave dishes, water jugs, pencil boxes, etc.
4. Get yourself some really good art leather seats in a single colour - light grey ash. If you can afford it, do so in Stanley leather.
5. Do not mess around with the rest of the car & don't paint bits & pieces in your body colour - that includes your door handles, door rubbing strips, rear view mirrors, etc. These currenly make for nice accents & break the monotony, & it'll only screw up the overall look of the car if you do so.
6. Do not get the internally adjusting mirrors that used to come on the Alto 1.1 VX although they may look great - they're seriously crappy, don't adjust well, & you can't see **** with them. I know, coz Mom's got a 1.1 VX (wifey's is the LX 0.8L).
7. Please don't put the Ferrari logo on your wheels.
Follow this, & I'll buy / steal the car off you!
If you'd like to mod, get in touch with speedzak who's also modding... his engine & suspension. Getting some serious juice from your engine whilst having a real classy exterior is the way I love to have my rides...
Please don't get offended - this is my unsolicited advice for which I apologize.
|22nd September 2006, 09:18||#33|
Join Date: May 2006
Thanked: 12 Times
There is a thread on team-bhp for cheap/weird/lousy/fake mods on cars. Do anything bad and you will risk finding your car in this thread.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Whats up with this so called "Waiting period"||BUSA||The Indian Car Scene||35||20th July 2007 15:06|
|Does anyone know if this will be the new Optra? Its called Chevy Epica elsewhere..||1Day||The Indian Car Scene||15||14th February 2006 22:29|
|Its called a CIKE||karthik247||The International Automotive Scene||8||5th February 2006 16:22|
|Why is this forum called "Shifting Gears"?||aalaap||Shifting gears||2||11th October 2004 13:42|
|DC's website has its own so called "Design Forum"||salil_kulkarni||The Indian Car Scene||1||2nd September 2004 18:32|