Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 30th November 2016, 12:50   #196
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Honda Brio: 1.5L engine swap successful (page 7)! Now with RD ECU & larger injectors!

The bottom-line here, and I cannot shout out any lesser about it, is that none of these mods alone can really impact the performance of the car in a larger manner. A set of mods that have been done sensibly, without going overboard and keeping the limits of the car in mind go hand-in-hand in giving the best performance for your car. They work synchronously to give your car the best combination of factors for it to perform stellarly.
This is the reason why I put in so much effort into research about each mod, and I may totally go wrong sometimes too. It's a matter of trial and error, but more trial than error, and the results of these efforts is now visible. The Crio is functioning as efficiently and optimally as I would love it to.
I know this is MODIFICATIONS thread, but have a look at this number to see what the Crio can do, when driven sedately. THIS is an example of a well-tuned car, that can transform into a monster at it's owner's beckoning! A sub-10 second monster that reaches it's top speed in 15 seconds, and then, when driven with velvet slippers, gives you, THIS!
Honda Brio: 1.5L engine swap successful (page 7)! Now with RD ECU & larger injectors!-20161115_211343.jpg
frankmehta is offline   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2016, 08:18   #197
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Re: Honda Brio: 1.5L engine swap successful (page 7)! Now with RD ECU & larger injectors!

I am hunting for a resonator. Was considering Magnaflow and Vibrant. Both seem to be of similar design. BBK looks like another viable option and looks like more than usual steel wool packed pipe.Wish you could do a better weld for a cleaner look.
kutlee is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote