Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 15th March 2017, 18:29   #166

Default Re: PedalTune: Customisable throttle response

I drive a Honda City CVT and was unhappy with the pick up of the car especially the lag that kicks in around 40-70 kph. I did speak to a lot of people getting opinions and suggestions of what can be done..
Another BHPian advised me to try out 'Pedal Tune' by Mithun and Narry mentioning it's more of a plug and play system. So decided to get it installed in January this year (I know I am late in posting this!).

And guys I have to say, this is an amazing product!!
It has removed the lag to a considerable level and improved the throttle response. The car feels much lighter and peppy and, overtaking on roads has become much easier. The economy -2 mode also has a better pick up than stock and improves the fuel efficiency to a decent level.

Although, I would still say there is some bit of lag at mid speeds but I believe that's how the car is and obviously you can't compare to a turbocharged engine.. However, Narry has promised me to look for a solution for this also!

I do not have lot of technical knowledge but as a layman I would suggest this product to people looking for better pick up and fuel efficiency in the car.
aakarshsharma10 is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote