Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 29th May 2018, 20:10   #211
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: XP Micro: Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamps. EDIT: Terrible experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekpsingh View Post
Anyone here has a link to 5500K HID H11 bulbs for Sinolyn Bi-Xenon fog lamps please?
I came across a seller in Delhi who imports these kits in bulk and pricing is cheaper than Ali express too .

Contact Blaze India on their FB page. 3 Inch projector kit costs only Rs. 6900.
https://www.facebook.com/blaze.india

The pricing is really good and the seller is offering 1 year warranty. I feel so stupid for spending more than double the amount by getting it from Xenon Planet .

Last edited by Dr.Naren : 29th May 2018 at 20:12.
Dr.Naren is online now   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2018, 20:34   #212
BHPian

Hello guys,

After a couple of near misses due to poor lighting, I finally decided to take the plunge and have placed an order for the IPHCAR projectors (special thanks to Dr. Naren for posting about Blaze). Can anyone recommend me a good place to fit these in Mumbai?

Thanks,
Simple_car
Simple_car is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2018, 00:34   #213
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple_car View Post
After a couple of near misses due to poor lighting, I finally decided to take the plunge and have placed an order for the IPHCAR projectors (special thanks to Dr. Naren for posting about Blaze).
Good to hear that . I am also planning to buy from Blaze India in couple of weeks for my SX4 / Baleno. Do share pics and your feedback after the installation.

Quote:
Can anyone recommend me a good place to fit these in Mumbai?
What is your car? Installation is not very complicated in most of the cars. Just make sure that the alignment is correct and no wires are spliced. Any car accessory shop with basic knowledge of car electricals could do it.
Dr.Naren is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2018, 23:27   #214
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
Good to hear that . I am also planning to buy from Blaze India in couple of weeks for my SX4 / Baleno. Do share pics and your feedback after the installation.

What is your car? Installation is not very complicated in most of the cars. Just make sure that the alignment is correct and no wires are spliced. Any car accessory shop with basic knowledge of car electricals could do it.

Thanks for the lead. I wouldn't have known about them if not for your link

I will be receiving the package by monday and doing the install the week after. I will keep you updated on the install and my feedback.

Purchased for my brother's Figo intially, but now going to be installed on my Ecosport in Delhi (see below) .

After my previous post there has been a change of plans, and I will be installing these in Delhi (shifting there in a week). So please ignore my previous post and if anyone can help me with any good installers in Delhi, I would be very thankful (I am new to the place).

Thanks,
Simple_car
Simple_car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2018, 21:35   #215
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

anyone in Delhi planning to install the fog projector? we can come together and get it installed either as a DIY or at some good place. Anyone interested?
_nitink_ is offline   Reply With Quote