Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2009, 13:54   #526
Team-BHP Support
 
benbsb29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 8,022
Thanked: 3,476 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gov626 View Post
lol..i somehow knew that was the question everyone is going to ask
Its an old Mitsubishi pickup with a flame paint job.
OFF TOPIC:
Isnt that the L200 series? Would love to see some pics. As kids, we had an L200 which was provided to my dad from his company, and spent some good times with it.
benbsb29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2009, 13:22   #527
Senior - BHPian
 
shuvc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 2,895
Thanked: 283 Times
Default

Spotted at Kolkata. No clue about mods in it.
Attached Images
   
shuvc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2009, 13:24   #528
BHPian
 
harmon_bro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Madras
Posts: 541
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

looks like he has lancer kit from Autopsyche.
harmon_bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2009, 14:11   #529
Senior - BHPian
 
AyAn!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Durgapur/Calcutta/Pune
Posts: 2,167
Thanked: 850 Times
Default

That's a BMW M5 inspired kit! Doesn't look bad.
AyAn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2009, 14:18   #530
BHPian
 
regnex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Goa, Margao
Posts: 144
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
Spotted at Kolkata. No clue about mods in it.
A decent retro design, simple but elegant on Indian roads
regnex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2009, 16:54   #531
BHPian
 
Neil.Bhujbal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 189
Thanked: 57 Times
Default

My friends lancer.Had the body kit installed from day one.The car still maintains the showroom condition.Rest of all is stock except a tacho meter.

The only thing is the rear bumper doesn't match the side skirt & front bumper height.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Lanci frnt.bmp (835.4 KB, 895 views)
File Type: bmp lance side.bmp (898.2 KB, 3664 views)
File Type: bmp lanci back.bmp (900.1 KB, 1092 views)

Last edited by Neil.Bhujbal : 6th December 2009 at 16:59.
Neil.Bhujbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2009, 02:56   #532
BHPian
 
chetanhanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 886
Thanked: 42 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
Spotted at Kolkata. No clue about mods in it.
The transparent spoiler takes the definition of rice to a totally new level, hang a chandelier from the spolier with cheesy blinking lights also.
chetanhanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2009, 09:51   #533
Senior - BHPian
 
pramodkumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gods own country
Posts: 1,991
Thanked: 857 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil.Bhujbal View Post
My friends lancer.Had the body kit installed from day one.The car still maintains the showroom condition.Rest of all is stock except a tacho meter.

The only thing is the rear bumper doesn't match the side skirt & front bumper height.
No offences but thats the most wierdest lancer that i have seen to date. It belongs to the wierd and wacky thread. The front does not gel with the body, the side skirts are too thin compared to the flares in the front bumper, The rear is completly out of place.


Pramod
pramodkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2009, 10:37   #534
BHPian
 
Neil.Bhujbal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 189
Thanked: 57 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
No offences but thats the most wierdest lancer that i have seen to date. It belongs to the wierd and wacky thread. The front does not gel with the body, the side skirts are too thin compared to the flares in the front bumper, The rear is completly out of place.


Pramod
Offense not taken buddy,i personally hate ALL SHOW NO GO
Neil.Bhujbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2009, 11:12   #535
Senior - BHPian
 
pramodkumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gods own country
Posts: 1,991
Thanked: 857 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil.Bhujbal View Post
Offense not taken buddy,i personally hate ALL SHOW NO GO
Thanks for understanding .

My lancer is completly stock, everybody around me was pusy about me adding a body kit while i was doing my lancer up. But i like the clean body lines of a lancer, i just opted for sleeper looks.

Pramod
pramodkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2009, 18:09   #536
BHPian
 
Malikayil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kochi
Posts: 79
Thanked: 4 Times
Default the ugliest mod that i ever seen in my life

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper english in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 8th December 2009 at 11:01.
Malikayil is offline   Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 4th January 2010, 11:46   #537
BHPian
 
regnex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Goa, Margao
Posts: 144
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

hi guys,

don't know if its too early to have my lancer in this forum
Attached Thumbnails
The Official - Modified Lancer Pics Thread-dsc_0023.jpg  

The Official - Modified Lancer Pics Thread-dsc_0021.jpg  

regnex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2010, 12:00   #538
Team-BHP Support
 
suhaas307's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 8,054
Thanked: 6,601 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by regnex View Post
hi guys,

don't know if its too early to have my lancer in this forum
That's a nice looking Lancer you've got there! The tyres are 205 sections I reckon? Somehow, they look a bit skinny! I guess the flared arches are making them look like that! Nice car overall though!
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2010, 12:12   #539
BHPian
 
regnex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Goa, Margao
Posts: 144
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
That's a nice looking Lancer you've got there! The tyres are 205 sections I reckon? Somehow, they look a bit skinny! I guess the flared arches are making them look like that! Nice car overall though!
thanks suhaas, heres more info incase you're looking for more details, cheers

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ior-looks.html (Lancer 1.5 advice on performance upgrade and exterior looks)
regnex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 12:54   #540
BHPian
 
Malikayil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kochi
Posts: 79
Thanked: 4 Times
Default my new creation - working on !!!

my new creation - working on !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malikayil View Post
Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper english in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.
Attached Thumbnails
The Official - Modified Lancer Pics Thread-lancer.jpg  

Malikayil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Official Modified Octavias Thread khanak Modifications & Accessories 148 23rd May 2016 22:19
Member Pics : The Official "Your Pics" Thread khaadu75 Shifting gears 270 28th October 2014 02:42


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:49.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks