Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread
Old 20th October 2006, 09:25   #1

Hi All,

I have purchased a new Santro Xing Quick Silver Color. I need some valuable inputs on
1. Alloy Wheel and
2. Audio.

I dont want to my vehicle too flash. All I need is, to be simple and great. Not too many addiitons or modifications to the original car. I have added a Spoiler to get a look to my taste.
I found xing to be ideal to swing in the traffic Chennai City.

1. Alloy-
a. What is the estimated cost of alloy and where do I get good ones.
b. Are alloy wheels advisable for indian roads? Is there any risk??
c. What specifications should I see when I buy for santro xing?
d. Would the original rim be taken for any value?

2. Audio
a. I want to get a good set within a budget of 10k.
b. I dont want to use woofers and I have removed the back board to get the trunk space. Whats the ideal speaker I should go and what would be its cost?
c. Is Sony xpod good. I find the prices to be very attractive.
d. All I need is a simple CD/MP3 player with good clarity and provison to connect my ipod/mp3 player.

Old 20th October 2006, 10:07   #2
Team-BHP Support

Kindly use the search under Modification section with Santro in the title. You will get load of info. Closing this thread.
Closed Thread