Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 27th March 2017, 00:04   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Review: Bosch AQT 35-12 Electric Pressure Washer

Well....I took the plunge and settled for Karcher. Was very close in buying Bosch but didn't like the attitude of the service center when I enquired about warranty if purchased online...something I didn't find Karcher so bad with but who knows in the future.
Tried the soap jet thingi that came with the set and just experimented with my standard 3M shampoo and was surprised with the amount of foam generated.
Attached Thumbnails
Review: Bosch AQT 35-12 Electric Pressure Washer-1.jpg  

Review: Bosch AQT 35-12 Electric Pressure Washer-2.jpg  

Review: Bosch AQT 35-12 Electric Pressure Washer-5.jpg  

Review: Bosch AQT 35-12 Electric Pressure Washer-6.jpg  

rosh_aveo1.4 is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2017, 17:18   #32
BHPian

Default Re: Review: Bosch AQT 35-12 Electric Pressure Washer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 View Post
Well....I took the plunge and settled for Karcher. Was very close in buying Bosch but didn't like the attitude of the service center when I enquired about warranty if purchased online...something I didn't find Karcher so bad with but who knows in the future.
Tried the soap jet thingi that came with the set and just experimented with my standard 3M shampoo and was surprised with the amount of foam generated.
Wow that's super ! How much did you pay for this & model number ? You can buy a foam concentrate for even thicker foam and they are designed for contact less cleaning unlike shampoo. However spraying shampoo is also an option. On my bosch there is a detergent nozzle but it never gives this kind of foam like you have given in this pic so i bought an aftermarket attachment like i mentioned earlier.
Samfromindia is offline   Reply With Quote