Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 30th June 2008, 00:20   #61

Hi,

Nice work on the car. Could you tell me which alloys are these and which tyres are on them. Good luck on the turbo charging!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Hey Samybravo.. sorry i dont have the video of my car, will try and take a video soon.

Heres a pic of my car, of the new graphics, pics posted earlier didnt have graphics on the hood - so here it is !!

My car going to be turbo charged soon incl the intercooler by the next week (t25 ball bearing turbo by garett). Any usefull tips for turbo charging that i should consider ??

Cheers,
Ollie !
acedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2008, 01:43   #62

Default Alloys & tyres - where bought from & for how much ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Thanks Arush !!
There are still some more things on my mind which i wanna do on the car ! Like the Angel eyes head lights, small twin fog lights.. !

Hey really didnt bother to check which brand it is.. just picked it up wen i saw it !! Will let u know !!
Ollie, which shop did u pick the alloys & tyres from and what size they ? How much is the price ?
acedj is offline   Reply With Quote