Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 4th February 2009, 23:52   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1ISTHE1 View Post
Guys, i just bought a Swift VD1, looking for an advice on the headlamp assembly upgrade i ended up in this thread seeking the answer of my question but i am really confused now weather to go for the HID with projection or just the HID itself.
As a link posted by LBM , i agree that we do have a problem with the xenon projection lense assembly.. what i conclude is that perhaps the quality of the Polycarbonate lense and its focus is the issue contributed by the correct burner and discharge combination of the HID/XENON.
I will be able to contribute more in the next couple of days with a lil market survey and pics if possible.
Guess you've ended up on the wrong thread. Please check this one regarding Swift projectors/HIDs.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ws-needed.html (Swift Aftermarket Projector Headlamps : Reviews needed)
Fountainheader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2009, 00:04   #77
BHPian

The built quality/Company makes a difference.And the projection setup can help only if it works like Civic lights.Low beam always on.
noidaboy is offline   Reply With Quote