| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|13th November 2006, 23:15||#1|
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Join Date: Aug 2006
Thanked: 0 Times
i want to do this to my zen
I have a zen mpfi(2000) and till now it is in pristine condition and is stock..does not even have an ice.
I want to put in it the following and want your feedback:
1. Clarion dfz675mc double din HU: have some doubts as to whether it can be put or not..but read on another thread that it can be put into an alto..so well.. gettin it from the us.
2. speakers: not decided as of now..any recom? budget is around 8k
3. tri-phase: plan to get it installed by viper..collecting money as of now...haha
4. k&n air filter: again, would rush to viper only..collecting money
5. street glow pedal leds: haha..haha..haha..
6. street glow car handle led strips: haha again
7. some street glow el wire around the speakers for additional effect
8. plan to remove the tray in the boot and replace it with a custom made fibre type thing which is alittle translucent so that some of the light from the el wire can pass thru...
9. nice plush fake leather seats..love my uncle who owns a seat cover showroom..
10. autocop- recom accepted
11. xenons: i have asked this earlier also..but to no avail..there are street glow xenons available at 30$...am i dreaming?
12. and maybe...jus maybe..the streetglow blue line white kit..i wanna know how bright it would be..
all the leds, lights etc would be white and the cars colour is atlantic blue..
pls let me know ur recomm...thanks alot...
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Want to Convert My Zen to a Carbon/Steel ZEN||bugatti_86||Modifications & Accessories||27||28th March 2014 14:35|
|Do we want the Contessa Back? Can HM bring it like we want it?||devarshi84||The Indian Car Scene||43||1st September 2011 17:44|
|Want more space in my Zen...||amu1983||Modifications & Accessories||10||3rd April 2009 15:35|
|Nice Zen kit .. I want this .. where? how much?||aalaap||Modifications & Accessories||8||27th November 2004 00:13|