Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 2nd November 2009, 23:27   #91
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by kiranjoshy View Post
I'm a hardcore light person and so have done extensive research on where to get what type of lights/bulbs, etc in bangalore! The phillips dealer in bangalore is "AK-Distributors". Speak to Mr. Rajender who is in charge of automobile lighting. His mob. no. is 9844166794. Office number is 080-26707295
The chennei distributors for phillips is Mr. Doulad Basha. Mob. no +919840355249

I've been looking for and ordered Phillips blue vision H7 bulbs for my new laura. If you have any idea where you get them, lemme know.
Hope this helps!
Any ideas about h3 bulbs for the fog lamps...looking for 55w philips
motomaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2013, 11:22   #92
Default Re: Bright white headlight

Originally Posted by aalaap View Post
I've seen some of these really bright WHITE headlights (as opposed to stock yellowish) with a slight slight tinge of blue, mostly on some accords, mondeos and some lancers/citys. I think they are really bright and really help as headlights, so I wanted to install them. I asked my local electrics guy and he said that they are illegal within city limits. "Fine marega!" he says. Is this true? Are they illegal? Especially since I've seen so many people use them uninhibitedly...

Are these the ones called Xenon lights or something .. I don't know anything about this stuff.

- Aalaap
I was just reading about the difference between Xenon HIDs and the regular, so-called Xenon bulbs, in an effort to figure out if there's a way to get Xenon-like light without using the extra power supply and all that stuff. Well, the answer is no, but I found this info extremely helpful!

Hello! :-)
aalaap is offline   Reply With Quote