| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|5th December 2006, 08:16||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Thanked: 0 Times
Alto/ZEN GL / 1998 - Need Informations - From Portugal
I dont know if this is the right place to post...
I'm from portugal, i have a red alto/zen 1.0 gl from 1998 with 60k kms.
I will post some pictures soon.
I need some information about alto/zen :
- what suspension kit can i use on alto to reduce height 3cm ? what manufacturer?
- With the stock suspension i feel the car too much unconfortable and the suspension work is not smooth, is this normal ?
- There's any exhaust system compatible with alto to have some more bhp ? what manufacturer?
- I saw this picture, this is a alto right ?
Where i can buy that headlights + grill + front bumper ? they have a great look
What's the rims manufacturer?
- I also would like to fit the swift gti seats on front, anyone know where i buy them ?
I would apreciate some anwsers
Congratz to the forum
|5th December 2006, 09:53||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Thanked: 8 Times
The car in the picture is called a Zen here in India. Try looking for Eibach Springs suspension kits. I know they make them for the Zen. As far as the exhaust goes will not be of much help as do not know of anybody in Portugal. If you were in India we could have easily hooked you onto the right guys for all your requirements.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Portugal - my trips and the cars I see....||naveenroy||Street Experiences||1||23rd June 2010 10:20|
|Bangalore - weekend drives (informations and tips)||smsrini||Travelogues||23||17th April 2010 11:09|
|Barnfind in Portugal||karlosdeville||Beyond Borders||61||6th July 2009 17:18|
|Wanted ZEN 1998 to 2000||c10||Shifting gears||0||28th October 2005 09:40|