Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2013, 00:57   #15796
BHPian
 
RIC.BURNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chennai
Posts: 192
Thanked: 101 Times
Unhappy Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farukh View Post
Exotic or not, this wrap is an eyesore. Well, to each his own.
True!! Bling wraps spoils the car no matter how exotic it is. Remember Bieber's fisker? The latest is FloRida's Veyron!
Attached Images
 
RIC.BURNS is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2013, 10:48   #15797
BHPian
 
dynomite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 72
Thanked: 75 Times
Default Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIC.BURNS View Post
True!! Bling wraps spoils the car no matter how exotic it is. Remember Bieber's fisker? The latest is FloRida's Veyron!
This one's not really exotic, but still is high performance (it's an RS6 I saw outside the Le Meridien in Taipei about a month ago)

Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!-20130603_161207.jpg

Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!-20130603_161221.jpg
dynomite is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2013, 11:17   #15798
Senior - BHPian
 
AyAn!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Durgapur/Calcutta/Pune
Posts: 2,166
Thanked: 846 Times
Default Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
This one's not really exotic, but still is high performance (it's an RS6 I saw outside the Le Meridien in Taipei about a month ago)
That's a RS5, and kindly stick to posting stuff from India, rather than abroad.
AyAn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2013, 11:42   #15799
BHPian
 
dynomite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 72
Thanked: 75 Times
Default Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyAn! View Post
That's a RS5, and kindly stick to posting stuff from India, rather than abroad.
Chill out dude. I know it's an RS5, was just a typo. (I was there - it says RS5 in big letters on the front grill)

By the way, I donít think there is any rule that states that photos of cars from outside India cannot be posted here. Neither are all the photographs posted on this thread exclusively of cars in India. Itís not spam, itís relevant to the thread, I thought it was interesting, maybe some other people do too. And yes, I took the photograph myself, so no sources are needed.
dynomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2013, 11:52   #15800
Senior - BHPian
 
AyAn!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Durgapur/Calcutta/Pune
Posts: 2,166
Thanked: 846 Times
Default Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
Chill out dude. I know it's an RS5, was just a typo. (I was there - it says RS5 in big letters on the front grill)
Oops, not even a RS5. That's a MTM tuned S5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
By the way, I donít think there is any rule that states that photos of cars from outside India cannot be posted here. Neither are all the photographs posted on this thread exclusively of cars in India. Itís not spam, itís relevant to the thread, I thought it was interesting, maybe some other people do too. And yes, I took the photograph myself, so no sources are needed.
Chill out dude, didn't mean to start an argument.

Here, this thread will be slightly more appropriate,

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intern...und-world.html (Strangely modified cars from around the World)
AyAn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2013, 15:29   #15801
BHPian
 
SPEEDY_RACER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 377
Thanked: 116 Times
Default Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

What i found in our own classified. i don't know what the owner was thinking about safari

Mods please delete these post if already posted.
Attached Images
 
SPEEDY_RACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2013, 16:10   #15802
Distinguished - BHPian
 
saket77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ranchi
Posts: 2,948
Thanked: 2,833 Times
Default Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
What i found in our own classified. i don't know what the owner was thinking about safari

Mods please delete these post if already posted.
Not sure about the other mods, but the horn on the bonnet looks like a PS job to me.
saket77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2013, 16:15   #15803
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,018
Thanked: 360 Times
Default Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
What i found in our own classified. i don't know what the owner was thinking about safari

Mods please delete these post if already posted.
I liked the angle of auxiliary lights perhaps he is using them as beacon for areoplanes
amitk26 is offline   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2013, 13:40   #15804
BHPian
 
riturajsharma19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AS 03
Posts: 129
Thanked: 59 Times
Default Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

Let the picture do all the talking



Image source- Facebook
Attached Images
 
riturajsharma19 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2013, 15:50   #15805
Distinguished - BHPian
 
IronH4WK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,402
Thanked: 2,769 Times
Default Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitk26 View Post
I liked the angle of auxiliary lights perhaps he is using them as beacon for areoplanes
nope, he works for SETI and those are radio antennas

Quote:
Originally Posted by riturajsharma19 View Post
Let the picture do all the talking
from back it looks like a baby Scorpio, much like the baby Xylo (Quanto)

Last edited by IronH4WK : 27th June 2013 at 16:00.
IronH4WK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2013, 19:02   #15806
Senior - BHPian
 
arunphilip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,567
Thanked: 3,816 Times
Default Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riturajsharma19 View Post
Let the picture do all the talking



Image source- Facebook
Alright, this is taking the whole urban SUV/baby SUV concept too far. Blame Ford for starting this trend!
arunphilip is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2013, 21:58   #15807
Senior - BHPian
 
W.A.G.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,072
Thanked: 687 Times
Question Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

Is this an official DC design? Neatly executed but looks wacky ... What could be the donor car? I feel it could be a Maruti 1000 looking at the orvms and the front door profile? But if it was a Maruti 1000 I feel sorry for the poor engine; it has to lug around those heavy wheels everywhere

Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!-dsc_0017.jpg

Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!-dsc_0019.jpg

Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!-dsc_0021.jpg
W.A.G.7 is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2013, 23:43   #15808
Senior - BHPian
 
mayankk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 3,900
Thanked: 2,922 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.G.7 View Post
Is this an official DC design? Neatly executed but looks wacky ... What could be the donor car? I feel it could be a Maruti 1000 looking at the orvms and the front door profile? But if it was a Maruti 1000 I feel sorry for the poor engine; it has to lug around those heavy wheels everywhere
Isn't this the one from dil to pagal hai, or some?
That was a Sierra, wasn't it?
mayankk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2013, 10:14   #15809
BHPian
 
richie4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Goa
Posts: 585
Thanked: 177 Times
Default Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

This car is definitely based on the Sierra and is also known as "DC Arya". It was built in the year 1998 ans guess what there are 4 of them!
richie4u is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2013, 10:31   #15810
Senior - BHPian
 
AyAn!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Durgapur/Calcutta/Pune
Posts: 2,166
Thanked: 846 Times
Default Re: Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie4u View Post
This car is definitely based on the Sierra and is also known as "DC Arya". It was built in the year 1998 ans guess what there are 4 of them!
I don't think so, it's apparently based on an old Suzuki Swift. I don't know where he got his hands on one, but it's definitely not based on a Sierra, at least judging by the bodyshell.

Name:  1999_suzuki_swift_2_dr_std_hatchbackpic20408.jpeg
Views: 5274
Size:  52.2 KB
AyAn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes freakr Shifting gears 1911 27th November 2016 08:44
Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications! Sankar Motorbikes 618 30th March 2016 09:11
Weird, Wacky, Informative & some not so...Info on travelling around the world!! SirAlec Street Experiences 10 11th June 2009 23:12
weired and wacky mod jobs in keraka... foby.sebastian Modifications & Accessories 3 16th October 2008 16:50
Weird And Wacky Repair Jobs adheesh Technical Stuff 1 16th July 2008 23:08


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 16:06.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks