Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2007, 12:59   #16
elf
BANNED
 
elf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bombay
Posts: 1,034
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

@mathayus: Try this link. It's got various modded rides.
Modified Cars - SportsCarForums.com Gallery

See what you like, then maybe somebody here can help you take it further.
elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2007, 15:06   #17
BHPian
 
Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 81
Thanked: 4 Times
Default Give this a try Mathayus.

Hi Mathayus,
had you been placed in NCR,Autopsyche whould have been a single pointed approach.They are good after market mod designers.Look at their site and you shall have a fair idea.I am putting this as I too am getting my OHC done there...though work still in progress.Shall post pics and comments next week.
You may contact Arush there..nice gentle guy..i guess he would be able to give you more fruitful suggestions(Untitled Document) .

All the best.
Spark.
Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2007, 17:38   #18
Newbie
 
mathayus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 13
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark View Post
Hi Mathayus,
had you been placed in NCR,Autopsyche whould have been a single pointed approach.They are good after market mod designers.Look at their site and you shall have a fair idea.I am putting this as I too am getting my OHC done there...though work still in progress.Shall post pics and comments next week.
You may contact Arush there..nice gentle guy..i guess he would be able to give you more fruitful suggestions(Untitled Document) .

All the best.
Spark.
Thanks,Spark.I know "autopsyche" is the hottest in the country nd i would love if he haul's my car.Their's the only problem!,i am frm pune nd Arush's workshop is at delhi!! So its quite hard to work it out.
mathayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2007, 20:36   #19
elf
BANNED
 
elf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bombay
Posts: 1,034
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathayus View Post
Thanks,Spark.I know "autopsyche" is the hottest in the country nd i would love if he haul's my car.Their's the only problem!,i am frm pune nd Arush's workshop is at delhi!! So its quite hard to work it out.
@mathayus: Good. Now you've told us what you want & everybody's clear.

One way, if you have the budget, would be to have the car sent via truck to Delhi, get the work done, then have it sent back. This makes sense if you want it done in one shot, & transportation costs may not work out to much of the overall costs of getting work done from autopsyche. You could PM him for the best solution or visit his website (Untitled Document) for further contact details.

You could also get the same stuff done in Bombay, (though they may not be autopsyche's designs), from Team Motor Works, etc. etc.

Unfortunately I don't know of anybody in Pune who'd do stuff like this for you. Maybe you could PM shrivz, Technocrat or EVO6 & request one of them to help you out.

Last edited by elf : 9th January 2007 at 20:40.
elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2007, 21:22   #20
Newbie
 
mathayus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 13
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
@mathayus: Good. Now you've told us what you want & everybody's clear.

One way, if you have the budget, would be to have the car sent via truck to Delhi, get the work done, then have it sent back. This makes sense if you want it done in one shot, & transportation costs may not work out to much of the overall costs of getting work done from autopsyche. You could PM him for the best solution or visit his website (Untitled Document) for further contact details.

You could also get the same stuff done in Bombay, (though they may not be autopsyche's designs), from Team Motor Works, etc. etc.

Unfortunately I don't know of anybody in Pune who'd do stuff like this for you. Maybe you could PM shrivz, Technocrat or EVO6 & request one of them to help you out.

@elf :Thanx Dude!!!!

Hey could u tell me where is "Team Motor Works" Located in mumbai?
mathayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2007, 22:08   #21
Team-BHP Support
 
manson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,548
Thanked: 2,039 Times
Default

Team motor works is located at bandh, juhu. However i would suggest you look up other, read better optionslike Car Modernize or RIO.
You could look up their work in the mods section, plenty of good cars done by both.

manson.
manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2007, 23:45   #22
elf
BANNED
 
elf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bombay
Posts: 1,034
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Team Motor Works is at the beginning / end of Gazdar Bandh road, near the Lido signal at Santacruz / Juhu.

manson's right - there are other options as well, depending upon your budget & taste.

You could also contact viper (Welcome to Viper Performance ...) - don't know if he does body mods, but he may have the right contacts.

Aah, yes, before I forget - also AR Motorsports - I know the guy who does their body mods (all the cars at the ACI Performance show recently). His name's Jerome & you can call him on 2490 4918 or 98210 04474. Really nice stuff.
elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2007, 01:01   #23
BANNED
 
hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: noida
Posts: 1,686
Thanked: 6 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

or you could probably look at the lancers that autopsyche has done up and if you like something, you can have him ship the bodykit to pune.
hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2007, 11:25   #24
Newbie
 
mathayus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 13
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Thanks manson for the info.Rio is also a good option.i've seen his designs,They r exceptional.Can u tell me where is he located?

@ elf I've talked to Viper but he said he is not into cosmetic mods but he ll hook me up wit a guy who does it.But no feed back yet!!!

@ Hellswap
Thanx for the idea dude,m thinking on it.
mathayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2007, 13:03   #25
Team-BHP Support
 
manson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,548
Thanked: 2,039 Times
Default

RIO is located at Pali Hill, bandra. 9820076815 - rehaan

manson.
manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2007, 16:06   #26
Senior - BHPian
 
autopsyche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: New Delhi, India
Posts: 1,516
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

Howdy... well you dont really need to send the car all the way to delhi for bodykits mods. Check out Kartik247 's gallery. Complete bodykits, accessories and performance parts were couriered to him in kerala and installation was a couple of days of work. Since the kits are direct replacement bolt ons any good body technician can do them for you. I have already PMed you the rest of the details.

Regards,

Arush
autopsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2007, 20:22   #27
BANNED
 
viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,769
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

[quote=mathayus;352090]

@ elf I've talked to Viper but he said he is not into cosmetic mods but he ll hook me up wit a guy who does it.But no feed back yet!!!

Hey,

I misplaced your number and did not know how to get in touch with you as you did not mention your nickname on TBHP. Have sent you a PM call me. Sorry about that but could not help it.

Viper
viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2007, 21:55   #28
Newbie
 
mathayus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 13
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

@ Manson:Thanx buddy much appreciated!!!!

@ autopsyche: Thanx buddy for the info.

@ Viper : Its Ok dude.
mathayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2007, 16:31   #29
BHPian
 
shrivz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pune, MH12
Posts: 603
Thanked: 92 Times
Default

A friend is the authorised dealer for StreetGlow in Pune
contact him:
Angels Racing - 9822217198
Reference: Shrivz (TeamBHP)
shrivz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2007, 14:38   #30
Senior - BHPian
 
razor4077's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,875
Thanked: 252 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fb1 View Post

any idea where i can get headlamps similar to the ones on this lancer (for my lancer)? i don't need the angel-eye effect... just need clear lens twin projector lamps. and how much would these cost?
razor4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fast and Furious 5 : "Fast Five" Cyrus43 Shifting gears 19 18th December 2011 18:53
Fast and Furious: Fast 5 is on its way vinayvtec Shifting gears 1 8th October 2010 14:45
Redline - New Fast and Furious style movie with only EXOTICS (Trailer inside) 1Day Shifting gears 32 28th August 2008 09:31
Fast & Furious 4 spottings: behind the scenes hskhan The International Automotive Scene 37 26th August 2008 05:31


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:58.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks