Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 11th January 2007, 14:49   #31
Senior - BHPian

Ok im slightly confused here and i dont know if anyone else noticed it. Who came up with the brilliantl idea of putting a 5 hole rim on a car which has just 4 bolts??!! I really doubt the car's hubs were changed to 5 nuts because theyre integrated with the brake rotos and there are no direct swaps available.

Thats one awful jugaad which id never risk on any car...
autopsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2007, 14:59   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
Ok im slightly confused here and i dont know if anyone else noticed it.
Infact Driven mentioned the same to me a day ago. That's a jugaad that's apparently been executed at Khan Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
Thats one awful jugaad which id never risk on any car...
Obviously dude - that's because you're sane.
manveet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2007, 15:06   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateek View Post
take care bhpians.
Yes, I think we should all take care and duck for cover if we happen to be driving next to this car!!!! Especially after what Arush has just pointed out .

By the way Prateek, where do you stay? I know it says Lucknow but just asking..........
suman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2007, 17:11   #34
BHPian

why don't you get your car done up by some one else a more experienced person.
pawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2007, 21:07   #35
Senior - BHPian

Prateek.... I seriously recommend you go to a serious tuner to get your money's worth. That is a very capable platform you have there and you could do wonders with the car if its given to the right hands.

Cheers

PS. I have seen the small lip spoiler for your car at Driven (he might have got it for himself). It was of good quality unlike some other stuff floating in the market.

Last edited by gunbir : 11th January 2007 at 21:09.
gunbir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2007, 22:14   #36
BANNED

seriously as said by others ' a waste of a wonderful car' this car reaches out to be modded bt not like this .. it could hav been more exciting and stuff jus one thing to say a total waste of money .. still go to some good modifier who knows about stuff..
cheers
accord masters
no offence
accord masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2007, 14:22   #37
BHPian

Default hi guys.

got my car today.i ll post pics tommorow.yes this car have 5 hole hub from new accord which fits directly into this one.AND WITH NO JUGAAD - as said by autopsyche.this car also sports super ventilated disc brakes and its injected by nos also.i ll post pics of each and every thing tommorow.
prateek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2007, 15:43   #38
BHPian

hi prateek, dont know how much u woulda spend on this,but when you compare your accord with autopsyches work's,looks like they have not done justice to your accord,[atleast in the looks department].....i think autopsyche woulda done a much better job.
desigNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2007, 15:56   #39
BHPian

Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigNation View Post
hi prateek, dont know how much u woulda spend on this,but when you compare your accord with autopsyches work's,looks like they have not done justice to your accord,[atleast in the looks department].....i think autopsyche woulda done a much better job.
autopsyche might have done better job in exteriors but its more than enough for me.i have seen autopsyches barracuda which is bought by sameer right now.nos kit in barracuda was installed pretty badly in it.i have also taken some pics of hids which were installed by autopsyche pretty baadlyi ll post pics latter.

no offense.
Old 27th January 2007, 16:19   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigNation View Post
when you compare your accord with autopsyches work's,looks like they have not done justice to your accord,[atleast in the looks department].....i think autopsyche woulda done a much better job.
although I agree with you, lets not compare the quality of the work - prateek may have had his own reasons to choose one tuner over another.

ofcourse, apart from that i guess we are free to discuss the work done on this car

@ prateek - can you please post
(a) pictures of the engine bay post NOS injection
(b) some timings also if possible coz i overheard someone saying they could beat your modded accord in a stock version so just wanted to clarify to them

Regards
manveet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2007, 17:05   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
although I agree with you, lets not compare the quality of the work - prateek may have had his own reasons to choose one tuner over another.

ofcourse, apart from that i guess we are free to discuss the work done on this car

(b) some timings also if possible coz i overheard someone saying they could beat your modded accord in a stock version so just wanted to clarify to them

Regards
AUTOPSYCHE might have done better job.in above pics car is not complete.i ll post better pics tommorow.yes i ll surely post pics of engine bay tommorow.car loks much better in person than in pics.i have some pics taken by my camera ph which shows nos bottle and xbox 360 in the boot.can any one plz tell me how to post pics(coz i have never done this before).
Old 27th January 2007, 17:49   #42
BHPian

Default pic of nos and xbox360

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post

Regards

posting pic taken from my phone which is showing xbox360 and nos bottle in boot.
Old 27th January 2007, 20:38   #43
Team-BHP Support

upload your pics to ImageShack® - Hosting after uploading directly paste the 2nd thumbnail link in your post.

Last edited by Akshay1234 : 27th January 2007 at 20:45.
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2007, 21:21   #44
Senior - BHPian

Looks very plain to me. Could be due to the lack of logos.

Shan2nu

Last edited by Shan2nu : 27th January 2007 at 21:23.
Shan2nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2007, 22:42   #45
Team-BHP Support

Any suspension work? Ride looks like its stiffened and lowered
theMAG is offline   Reply With Quote