Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 29th January 2007, 18:40   #61
elf
BANNED

Nice.

Now the next level of mods must be a coffee grinder, a blender & a small barber shop in the boot. By small barber shop I mean the barber must be small enough to fit in there.

Don't forget to feed him once a week at least.
elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2007, 11:00   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
Nice.

Now the next level of mods must be a coffee grinder, a blender & a small barber shop in the boot. By small barber shop I mean the barber must be small enough to fit in there.

Don't forget to feed him once a week at least.
nice suggestion...i'll keep that in mind next time i mod..........guess some guys r just too happy with the custom fit maruti 800 accesories ....well i dont have that kinda royal taste.........n yess.....for the blender n coffe machine..........gimme the adress i'll have it delivered to ur home...guess ur in desperate need of it.

no offence.
prateek is offline   Reply With Quote