Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2007, 00:25   #46
BHPian
 
xinome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: I am lost....
Posts: 339
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

hey abix please do post us the estiamte value of the matt job,
and hw much the whole ride coversion costed..

and seriosuly please do post pictures of the swift in light as well
xinome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2007, 19:13   #47
BHPian
 
Abix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 315
Thanked: Once
Talking

Thank you all for ur comments and suggestions!

Now for my own: Amidst the usual headturnin n pointin that this car experiences every day, the cops so far seem to love it! I thought i was gettin pulled over and all i get from this cop are stares at the different angles of the car and at the end this statement "bhaiya gaadi bahaut dashing lag rahi hai" lol! made my day! Earlier my better half wud not want to drive the car, but now is eager as ever to get behind the wheel... to which im a lil hesitant now!

All in all i cudnt be happier!

Cheers
Abix
Abix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2007, 21:20   #48
BHPian
 
harsh87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Delhi
Posts: 169
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abix View Post
Thank you all for ur comments and suggestions!

Now for my own: Amidst the usual headturnin n pointin that this car experiences every day, the cops so far seem to love it! I thought i was gettin pulled over and all i get from this cop are stares at the different angles of the car and at the end this statement "bhaiya gaadi bahaut dashing lag rahi hai" lol! made my day! Earlier my better half wud not want to drive the car, but now is eager as ever to get behind the wheel... to which im a lil hesitant now!

All in all i cudnt be happier!

Cheers
Abix

delhi cops appreciating ur car, that is something hard to comeby
"bhaiya gaadi bahaut dashing lag rahi hai" doesnt seem like delhi police
it must have been something like "bhaisahab gaaddi to ghani jabardast laagan lag rahi hai, impoted hai key"
harsh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2007, 21:31   #49
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,028
Thanked: 153 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harsh87 View Post
"bhaisahab gaaddi to ghani jabardast laagan lag rahi hai, impoted hai key"

Hahahahahahahah Harsh that was just fantastic ROFLMAO!! Good one
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2007, 23:18   #50
BHPian
 
speed0mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: new delhi
Posts: 463
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

right on harsh !! lol cops in delhi appreciatin modded cars?? thats unheard of!
speed0mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2007, 08:47   #51
BHPian
 
CHIP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: lUDHIANA,PUNJAB
Posts: 62
Thanked: 0 Times
Post

Hey the car is cool man where you got these rims from are they 15 inchers it was being painted or rims were factory painted............and i like the look of the car incredible matt finish..........
CHIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2007, 18:45   #52
BHPian
 
Abix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 315
Thanked: Once
Default

Hey Chip, thanks...The rims are 17's on 205/40 profile and were silver before being painted.
Abix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2007, 02:15   #53
BHPian
 
xinome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: I am lost....
Posts: 339
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

DUPOINT Paint i guess!

does that air vent on your hood help with your air intake or is it just their...

and would really like to see the interior of your car especially the back

do post interior pics
xinome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2007, 21:19   #54
BHPian
 
Abix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 315
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinome View Post
DUPOINT Paint i guess!

does that air vent on your hood help with your air intake or is it just their...

and would really like to see the interior of your car especially the back

do post interior pics
Hey xinome, its not dupont paint, u can definitely pm Arush to find out details on the paint job, i just know that its satin black with matte black finish. The the scoop will be functional soon as im plannin on gettin a pipercross cold air induction kit. The interiors are well sorta stockish, looks just like the normal swift.

cheers
Abix
Abix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2007, 22:21   #55
SRK
Senior - BHPian
 
SRK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,161
Thanked: 352 Times
Default

WOW WOW!!!
A 2 door Swift..
It looks beautiful...
Would love to be behind the wheel..
By the way do you have lambo doors??
Correct me if i am wrong but wasnt your car modified earlier too??
I mean it was silver right?? and you had changed the kit 2 times..


But one thing I would like to ask..Why is every one going for the matt finish paintjob..what are the benefits,,, .or is it just being different from other shiny cars??
SRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2007, 00:01   #56
Team-BHP Support
 
Akshay1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,759
Thanked: 6,665 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK View Post
WOW WOW!!!
A 2 door Swift..
It looks beautiful...
Would love to be behind the wheel..
By the way do you have lambo doors??
Correct me if i am wrong but wasnt your car modified earlier too??
I mean it was silver right?? and you had changed the kit 2 times..


But one thing I would like to ask..Why is every one going for the matt finish paintjob..what are the benefits,,, .or is it just being different from other shiny cars??
i dont think there are any benifits of matte black besides being unique.
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2007, 01:57   #57
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stuttgart, Germany.
Posts: 815
Thanked: 96 Times
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Will people please stop posting pictures of these Golfs? I can't change trousers all day, ya know.
I agree with v1p3r, those golf'z are mindblowing ....................as is your swift!!!!!
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2007, 12:28   #58
BHPian
 
300 KMPH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 142
Thanked: 64 Times
Smile

You are right.The spoiler is too big.It should be a little bit thin.
300 KMPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2007, 13:51   #59
BHPian
 
desigNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: calicut
Posts: 660
Thanked: 46 Times
Default

hey guys i think carlovers photoshop job looks great.i agree with jaggu regarding coloring of head lamp.
desigNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2007, 22:22   #60
BHPian
 
Abix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 315
Thanked: Once
Talking

Hey guys, latest update on my ride! Auto Gauge meters! Got three right now Temp, air fuel and volt.. tmrw gettin RPM meter fitted instead of the air fuel which will be added later with the turbo! Placed right above the headunit.. impreza style!





Cheers
Abix
Abix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suzuki Swift modded for sale archerdyal Shifting gears 4 28th January 2008 22:52
My Modded Swift a4_attitude Modifications & Accessories 64 19th October 2007 00:37
Modded Swift gemballa Shifting gears 0 18th July 2007 11:22


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:56.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks