Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 11th May 2009, 19:19   #16
BHPian

Hi People,

I am driving to Jaipur from Mumbai this Saturday (16th May 2009) in my Zen (new - not the estillo). I need to fix a roof rack to carry luggage. Suggest me, as to where can I get a CHEAP roof rack. It will be used once in six months to carry luggage to and from airport/railway station. Please give indicative prices and places to buy (preferrably near Goregaon, Mumbai).

Thanks for all the help!
Dushyant
dushmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2010, 17:41   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnugs View Post
Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot, I have got good pointers from the thread to look out for a carrier.

Dont worry folks, I wont spoil the image of the swift with the carrier always ;-) I would just want it when I go on a long tour with 5 passenger, thats why I said I was looking for a removable one.

Vishnu
Heyy Vishnu

did you have the carrier fitted ? I am planning to buy a swift and wonder whether I should get the removable carrier fitted.
How much does it cost ?
dtgada is offline   Reply With Quote