Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 11th May 2009, 19:19   #16

Hi People,

I am driving to Jaipur from Mumbai this Saturday (16th May 2009) in my Zen (new - not the estillo). I need to fix a roof rack to carry luggage. Suggest me, as to where can I get a CHEAP roof rack. It will be used once in six months to carry luggage to and from airport/railway station. Please give indicative prices and places to buy (preferrably near Goregaon, Mumbai).

Thanks for all the help!
dushmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2010, 17:41   #17

Originally Posted by vishnugs View Post
Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot, I have got good pointers from the thread to look out for a carrier.

Dont worry folks, I wont spoil the image of the swift with the carrier always ;-) I would just want it when I go on a long tour with 5 passenger, thats why I said I was looking for a removable one.

Heyy Vishnu

did you have the carrier fitted ? I am planning to buy a swift and wonder whether I should get the removable carrier fitted.
How much does it cost ?
dtgada is offline   Reply With Quote