Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 12th March 2007, 12:27   #1
Default 1998 Honda City Front Bumper

Ok, I've been cruising this forum for a few months now but have only just registered! The registration today comes from an incident which took place this weekend.

On early Saturday morning I met with an accident in the Nariman Point area. The front of my car was quite badly damaged as I slammed into the back of an E-220. Remarkably, the Mercedes only sustained slight damage to the rear bumper, where as the radiator in my car exploded and the headlights/hood were pushed in about 16 inches. The impact beams were not affected however, as they slid under the bumper of the E-class.

My question is this... Since I have to get the car repaired, I was thinking of putting a different front bumper. I haven't been able to find much regarding who makes aftermarket body kits for this old model Honda City... Any help would be appreciated!

treetribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2007, 14:11   #2
Team-BHP Support

Since you're from Mumbai, you could read abt an OHC modification project by member Ollie at http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...-1-5-vtec.html (My Modified - Wide Body Honda City 1.5 vtec)

You should find more than enough information from that thread alone
theMAG is offline   Reply With Quote