Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2008, 22:29   #286
BHPian
 
jubin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: mumbai
Posts: 138
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

guys i've got one of those in mint condition
check out my profile picture
jubin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2008, 22:41   #287
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

2lak 10 for a FIAT??? Tell him to go to hell. The car looks really beautiful though.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2008, 22:43   #288
Senior - BHPian
 
V-16's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 4,575
Thanked: 844 Times
Default

Good looking Fiat there man. 2.10 is a bit far fetched but all said and done, the car looks super cool.
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2008, 22:51   #289
Senior - BHPian
 
SuperSelect's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mumbai.
Posts: 1,806
Thanked: 221 Times
Default

The car looks super, man - wish we had more guys doing this kind of stuff !
SuperSelect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2008, 22:56   #290
Senior - BHPian
 
JayD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cochin! At last
Posts: 3,195
Thanked: 1,996 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyasma View Post
I came to know that the guy who has put the vehicle for sale does a living by restoring and modifying the classics.
He is currently quoting Rs 2,10,000 for this Fiat.
If he sells fiats at that price, he can do more than just 'living'
But the car looks awesome though!!
JayD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 00:11   #291
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Stanher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Posts: 6,329
Thanked: 1,539 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
2lak 10 for a FIAT??? Tell him to go to hell. The car looks really beautiful though.
Infact before the pic. downloaded I took it for an old fiat....only to realise its afterall a 90s(?) Padmini!! Geeezz!!!

Beautiful it may be. But nothing special in it, just has alloys with big fat racing tyres on! 'cant see anything else thats impressive on it!
Stanher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 11:03   #292
BHPian
 
shreyasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bang!
Posts: 652
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Yes its a 90s car, He has put these alloys and fat shoes

Interiors: He has fixed AC and has some good 2 tone upholstery.
shreyasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 13:15   #293
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyasma View Post
Yes its a 90s car, He has put these alloys and fat shoes

Interiors: He has fixed AC and has some good 2 tone upholstery.
In that case, BLL 4919 should go for somewhere close to 4-5 laks??
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 13:18   #294
Team-BHP Support
 
karlosdeville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 9,621
Thanked: 8,048 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
In that case, BLL 4919 should go for somewhere close to 4-5 laks??
But you have no AC or oversize alloys.
karlosdeville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 13:29   #295
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
But you have no AC or oversize alloys.
But i have two tone upholstrey and two tone paint na!!

Imagine a stupid fellow giving an ad for 4919. (i am not counted as a stupid fellow mind you!!!)

Here it goes-

Primer Padmini for sale. With two color. Red down and Black on top. Good car for young man. Will attract womans from opposite sex. This car has two color in interior also. it has some red and some black. This car also has Ferrari inside it. this ferrari will increase your appeal. The black on top look like sun roof. It will also attract the womans from opposite sex. this car has a big noisy silencer which make noise and attract womans. If you buy this car, you will be the center of attention. This car has no deck. No AC. But there is place for Deck in the Dickie where you can put 6 or 7 speakers and make it dhinchak. This car has black wheel. It look good when it move. You can later put big wheel to attract more womans. The price of this car is 5 laks. Interested parties can call me.

Hope you buy this car and attract many womans!!


Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 13:35   #296
BHPian
 
prabuddhadg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 731
Thanked: 45 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
But i have two tone upholstrey and two tone paint na!!

Imagine a stupid fellow giving an ad for 4919. (i am not counted as a stupid fellow mind you!!!)

Here it goes-

Primer Padmini for sale. With two color. Red down and Black on top. Good car for young man. Will attract womans from opposite sex. This car has two color in interior also. it has some red and some black. This car also has Ferrari inside it. this ferrari will increase your appeal. The black on top look like sun roof. It will also attract the womans from opposite sex. this car has a big noisy silencer which make noise and attract womans. If you buy this car, you will be the center of attention. This car has no deck. No AC. But there is place for Deck in the Dickie where you can put 6 or 7 speakers and make it dhinchak. This car has black wheel. It look good when it move. You can later put big wheel to attract more womans. The price of this car is 5 laks. Interested parties can call me.

Hope you buy this car and attract many womans!!


What is he selling, the Pied Piper's flute?
prabuddhadg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 13:38   #297
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabuddhadg View Post
What is he selling, the Pied Piper's flute?
That depends on which flute you are talking about!!
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 13:40   #298
BHPian
 
prabuddhadg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 731
Thanked: 45 Times
Default

Definitely not for rodents.
prabuddhadg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 13:43   #299
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Look what i found!! Modified Classic Fiat for a Car Fanatic

This is the Ad for the padmini in the earlier page..
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 15:05   #300
Senior - BHPian
 
amtak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mumbai - The city of Sea Link!!!
Posts: 2,782
Thanked: 342 Times
Default

That showroom looks like it is in Kormangala? I am not surprised to hear that rate then! I was quoted 2.75 L for a 1994, 3rd hand gypsy!
amtak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The FIAT 1100/Premier Padmini Technical Information thread adheesh Post-War 1617 13th November 2017 16:40
Fiat 1100 / Premier Padmini - Parts to Stock for FUTURE! arun1100 Post-War 343 11th May 2017 16:57
The lovely Premier Padmini S1 (Fiat 1100-D) Ram The Indian Car Scene 391 1st February 2016 07:42
My 1973 (FIAT 1100) Premier President President Post-War 208 17th September 2015 00:13
Bangalore Fiat 1100 Club-Original 1974 Premier President arun1100 Post-War 49 21st January 2015 19:15


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:03.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks