Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2009, 00:54   #391
BHPian
 
gonewithwind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 144
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Wonder Why did you paint that blue line?
over all Padmini look good. I think you tried to make it look like a contemporary car.
gonewithwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2009, 01:04   #392
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BANGalore
Posts: 729
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonewithwind View Post
Wonder Why did you paint that blue line?
over all Padmini look good. I think you tried to make it look like a contemporary car.
I wanted it to look like a LIMITED EDITION PADMINI
Sujith1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2009, 10:04   #393
Senior - BHPian
 
akshay4587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chandigarh/Mohali/Ambala Cantt
Posts: 3,756
Thanked: 1,553 Times
Default

ok guys spotted this amazing PP yesterday in chandigarh
couldnt get a clear angle
here are a few shots i took
Attached Thumbnails
Modded Premier Padminis (Fiat 1100)-dsc01761.jpg  

Modded Premier Padminis (Fiat 1100)-dsc01762.jpg  

Modded Premier Padminis (Fiat 1100)-dsc01763.jpg  

akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2009, 11:00   #394
Senior - BHPian
 
14000rpm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 1,865
Thanked: 584 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
ok guys spotted this amazing PP yesterday in chandigarh
couldnt get a clear angle
here are a few shots i took
the alloys on that PP look awesome. overall a very well maintained car.
14000rpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2009, 11:42   #395
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas_2007 View Post
pics of my padmini.
This one is perfect . looks all original, no flared wheel arcs,body kits and weird sticker jobs. awesome PP.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2009, 23:26   #396
BHPian
 
Mehul1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kangayam, TN
Posts: 240
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

My Padmini S1 96 model AC. I love Fiat for there solid character and praticality they offer.
Attached Thumbnails
Modded Premier Padminis (Fiat 1100)-image084.jpg  

Modded Premier Padminis (Fiat 1100)-image0103.jpg  

Modded Premier Padminis (Fiat 1100)-image0029.jpg  

Mehul1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2009, 00:14   #397
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BANGalore
Posts: 729
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Wow Mehul, Good to see your car on Team-BHP.
Happy Fiating
Sujith1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2009, 14:40   #398
BHPian
 
Mehul1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kangayam, TN
Posts: 240
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100 View Post
Wow Mehul, Good to see your car on Team-BHP.
Happy Fiating
Thanks Sujith, it is becasue of Arun only I am here and Fiat1100 Club. Thanks to all at Fiat1100 Club.
Mehul1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2009, 18:20   #399
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BANGalore
Posts: 729
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehul1100 View Post
Thanks Sujith, it is becasue of Arun only I am here and Fiat1100 Club. Thanks to all at Fiat1100 Club.
All credits to Arun1100, he is the one who got all of us here !
Sujith1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2009, 21:03   #400
Senior - BHPian
 
funkykar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,358
Thanked: 1,727 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100 View Post
All credits to Arun1100, he is the one who got all of us here !
Oh yeah! He is also someone who has saved many 1100's lives by convincing some owners not to scrap and keep them or restore them. I myself have seen him do it twice. Not to mention, the helping hand he offers evgeryone to find spare parts.

He helped me get a dash board, bonnet, dicket and all 4 doors of 118 NE in immaculate condition for a throw away price. I am in need of couple of doors for now. The rest would be backed up for future use. At a minimum, the locks, glass, glass machine would be useful for me.
funkykar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2009, 22:04   #401
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BANGalore
Posts: 729
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
Oh yeah! He is also someone who has saved many 1100's lives by convincing some owners not to scrap and keep them or restore them. I myself have seen him do it twice. Not to mention, the helping hand he offers evgeryone to find spare parts.

He helped me get a dash board, bonnet, dicket and all 4 doors of 118 NE in immaculate condition for a throw away price. I am in need of couple of doors for now. The rest would be backed up for future use. At a minimum, the locks, glass, glass machine would be useful for me.

Congrats Karthik, I got the news about your latest acquisation from our heaven of wheels. But where will you store all those parts ?
Anyway when Arun1100 is with us, then we have no fear of parts scarcity
Sujith1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2009, 22:14   #402
Senior - BHPian
 
funkykar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,358
Thanked: 1,727 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100 View Post
Congrats Karthik, I got the news about your latest acquisation from our heaven of wheels. But where will you store all those parts ?
Anyway when Arun1100 is with us, then we have no fear of parts scarcity
Ohhh yeah!!! I now am very confident that until my last breath, I will have a Fiat and a 118NE. Anyways, the job is half done only.

I will be storing all the spares and body parts at a friends farm house. There will be a Canter going there this sunday ferrying some stuff for their farm house, I will send along thse parts. Its very secure there and well covered. I might keep a Fiat there too as backup some time in the coming months.


May be down the years, we should buy a farm house four ourselves and store more and more spares and cars. It will also be a perfect weekend getaway to de-stress.
funkykar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2009, 22:18   #403
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BANGalore
Posts: 729
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Karthik, in which friend's farm are you keeping the parts?
Sujith1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2009, 22:41   #404
Senior - BHPian
 
funkykar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,358
Thanked: 1,727 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujith1100 View Post
Karthik, in which friend's farm are you keeping the parts?


SECRET

I will take you and Arun there some Sunday. Will try this sunday or may be next sunday.
funkykar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2009, 18:59   #405
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 862
Thanked: 620 Times
Default

Wow!! Just finished reading this thread. Took two days to work through the entire postings.

I must say I'm amazed at the passion for the Fiats here. And the posts by the racers of 70s and 80s were simply great with the pictures too.

Keep em coming and hats off to each and everyone of the posts here. This thread has made me view the Premier in a whole new light.

Drive on!!
Shibu.
shibujp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The FIAT 1100/Premier Padmini Technical Information thread adheesh Post-War 1617 13th November 2017 16:40
Fiat 1100 / Premier Padmini - Parts to Stock for FUTURE! arun1100 Post-War 343 11th May 2017 16:57
The lovely Premier Padmini S1 (Fiat 1100-D) Ram The Indian Car Scene 391 1st February 2016 07:42
My 1973 (FIAT 1100) Premier President President Post-War 208 17th September 2015 00:13
Bangalore Fiat 1100 Club-Original 1974 Premier President arun1100 Post-War 49 21st January 2015 19:15


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 13:18.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks