Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 29th June 2011, 16:55   #16

Default Re: Alternative fuels (LPG, biodiesel) in Innova

I read in the internet that Toyota tied up with Minda group to supply CNG kit for innovas that are sold in delhi area. The Minda website NK MINDA GROUP does not talk about that but it says they supply LPG kit for marutis wagon R duo. Did you get your autogas kit from Minda autogas ?

Thanks
Suresh
smollyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 16:43   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethirs View Post
The kit is a 'AUTOGAS' brand kit and had it fitted at Gurgaon (Delhi). If you plan to come to this part of the country I can dig out the exact details for you.
I read in the internet that Toyota tied up with Minda group to supply CNG kit for innovas that are sold in delhi area. The Minda website NK MINDA GROUP does not talk about that but it says they supply LPG kit for marutis wagon R duo. Did you get your autogas kit from Minda autogas ?

Thanks
Suresh
smollyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2011, 22:40   #18

No its not from the same guys. And CNG has the massive issue of availability in smaller towns hence not practical for a person who has to travel to remote parts of the country.
sethirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2012, 18:59   #19
BHPian

Anyone in Bangalore who has fitted the LPG kit on the innova petrol please let me know. Any idea of external lpg tank for the innova?
Thanks
papaboost is offline   Reply With Quote