Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 31st May 2007, 21:37   #31
Senior - BHPian

May be if Nemesis part I didn't exist then it would have got more credit.
kpzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2007, 21:41   #32
Senior - BHPian

What I like about the car is that by using the orange color (flame-type) he's taken the theme of Nemesis one step ahead.

IMHO no other color could have complimented both, black as well as the Nemesis theme so well.

And like they say .. the car is an extension of one's personality .. so everyone doesn't have to like it. As long as Arush is happy and the owner is happy
manveet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2007, 23:09   #33
BHPian

this is a beast! love the paintjob, pics don't do justice to it, you have to see it in person to really appreciate it! rims cudve been bigger though!

amazing work Arush and congrats accordmasters
Abix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2007, 23:42   #34
BANNED

Cool

hey thanks maveet that was what i trying to tell these people the same thing and you did the job for me thanks for that ... and now i think that i dont mind what other people think about it and im happy , arush is happy and people i know are liking it and all the girls are noticing it hehe . and ya one more thing it is one of the most powerfull and by many people THE BEST LOOKING ACCORD OF INDIA
accord masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2007, 03:19   #35
BHPian

hey buddy the car looks neat,but about it being one of the most powerful accord's in india,i dont know about that i mean just by getting a cai and a cat back system and a set of upgraded plugs you arent really pushing up whp by an insane amount,anyways nice ride,cheers happy revvin..!
dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2007, 04:27   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
and all the girls are noticing it hehe
good point mate,yes it is a girl killer car
payam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2007, 08:42   #37
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
. and ya one more thing it is one of the most powerfull and by many people THE BEST LOOKING ACCORD OF INDIA

Hi,

Your car sure looks damn neat but looks are subjective to ones own taste. Can you please list out the mods (performance only) on the car to support your claim with some figures. Dyno figures not required even a stopwatch timing will do.

Viper
viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2007, 10:28   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Hi,

Your car sure looks damn neat but looks are subjective to ones own taste. Can you please list out the mods (performance only) on the car to support your claim with some figures. Dyno figures not required even a stopwatch timing will do.

Viper
It will be gonna be interesting, So sir which peroformance mods has been done .....
low_bass_makker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2007, 11:35   #39
Senior - BHPian

Hey all, thanks for all the compliments/suggestions for accord masters car.

As far as performance mods are considered, no we do not need any dynos or timings.

Before jumping on the performance mods list... If you have been attentive enough to read, the owner has already mentioned this in the first post. The car just has a magnaflow twin exhaust and a K&N air intake kit and koni shocks. So the performance gurus can themselves estimate the increase and do not need to harp on the owner for that.

On a personal front, i am in love with the Imola Orange. It is a three tone with a shift to bright Gold in sunlight. Its in your face, its very loud, and it doesnt just stop here.
autopsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2007, 11:37   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The car just has a magnaflow twin exhaust and a K&N air intake kit
Thats just 10% more, not the fastest by any means if you consider a Mugen Accord in Mumbai which is insanely fast.
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2007, 11:58   #41
Senior - BHPian

Im sorry busa, but slight mis-understanding here, there is no claim for it to be the fastet accord by any means. Like you said, it is just a 10% improvement on stock. I hope it clears all doubts.
Old 1st June 2007, 12:02   #42
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Guys, he doesn't say THE MOST POWERFUL but ONE OF. Some cars come really quick STOCK. Cars with I/E mods and port/polish found it difficult to catch up with my zen. Let it be.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2007, 12:06   #43
Senior - BHPian

Oh yeah also to add for those who wish to know, we got this one formulated in standox and it is a three stage pearlascent.

The color is also known as "Arancio Borealis" which comes on the Lamborghini Gallardo .... I want this on one of my cars so bad! I think ill paint my wifes gypsy in this color now hehe.

Old 1st June 2007, 12:43   #44
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
Before jumping on the performance mods list... If you have been attentive enough to read, the owner has already mentioned this in the first post. The car just has a magnaflow twin exhaust and a K&N air intake kit and koni shocks. So the performance gurus can themselves estimate the increase and do not need to harp on the owner for that.
Hi,

Maybe I need to go back to school or you do as this statement below clearly states that he brags about performance.

"and ya one more thing it is one of the most powerfull "

Viper
viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2007, 13:04   #45
Senior - BHPian

Yeah so i do not see anything wrong with the statement... whats wrong with the bragging? How many accords are there with ANY performance mods in the country? It has to be one of the most powerful ones because there arent any other mods on this side of forced induction hat would make a bigger difference. Really, i still dont understand the point youre trying to make.