Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2007, 11:59   #1
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Mumbai ( Borivali )
Posts: 328
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Autocop Problem with my Zen

Hi Team,

I have Zen Vxi... i have got Auto Cop installed in it ( its still under warranty ),yesterday i came across strange incident, i locked my car using central lock and then i chked manually whether it got locked or not ,, all doors was locked excepts front door ( passenger side ), it was getting opened if somebody tries to open by handle... plz suggest what could be wrong with it, what do i need to replace/repaired to get this problem solved, how much it will cost me, plz help me asap

Thx in Advance,

Best Regards,
Jitendra
nicejits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2007, 15:59   #2
BHPian
 
vivek_pinkoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 194
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

You just call Autocop and complaint for the same they will either tighten the wire or if gun is faulty then change the gun without any charges
vivek_pinkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2007, 16:07   #3
BHPian
 
abhilashvk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bangalore/Calic
Posts: 367
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

Should be some short circuit on the wires...Autocop has this call centre where you could lodge a complaint and the servicing guy will come and rectify that.
abhilashvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2007, 14:39   #4
BHPian
 
wolfinstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 994
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Do you have the number for Autocop Call center in Delhi or National Helpline if any
wolfinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2007, 14:56   #5
Senior - BHPian
 
Ricky_63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 3,846
Thanked: 375 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfinstein View Post
Do you have the number for Autocop Call center in Delhi or National Helpline if any

Email for AUTOCOP - service@autocopindia.com
Phone Number Delhi - 011-25895831

Hope this helps

Cheers
Ricky_63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2007, 20:25   #6
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Mumbai ( Borivali )
Posts: 328
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Guys,

As per your advice called AUTOCOP guy, he came and said your is VXI model, if you locks single door all door gets locked !, Your locking motor must have got damage please check, Autocop can not help you in this !

plz help what should i do ?

Thanks,
Jitendra
nicejits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2007, 00:04   #7
Senior - BHPian
 
mail4ajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,834
Thanked: 222 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicejits View Post
Guys,

As per your advice called AUTOCOP guy, he came and said your is VXI model, if you locks single door all door gets locked
If your car is fixed with a OE central locking, then AUTOCOP will not offer you warranty. They will, only if they install the central lock.
mail4ajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2007, 01:04   #8
Senior - BHPian
 
esteem_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Madras/Py
Posts: 7,554
Thanked: 445 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicejits View Post
Hi Team,

I have Zen Vxi... i have got Auto Cop installed in it ( its still under warranty ),yesterday i came across strange incident, i locked my car using central lock and then i chked manually whether it got locked or not ,, all doors was locked excepts front door ( passenger side ), it was getting opened if somebody tries to open by handle... plz suggest what could be wrong with it, what do i need to replace/repaired to get this problem solved, how much it will cost me, plz help me asap

Thx in Advance,

Best Regards,
Jitendra
Your passenger door master has malfunctioned due to loose connection or some other electrical/mechanical failure, please ask maruti to check that. Since you had a central locking in your car, all that the autocop guys have done is install a central unit & do the necessary wiring.
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Autocop remote repair possible? mohit Modifications & Accessories 24 8th November 2017 15:41
Problem with my Santro's Hyundai Autocop COBRA alarm system sidindica Technical Stuff 13 19th November 2010 02:35
Theft Alert! Autocop Useless! GTO The Indian Car Scene 113 21st April 2009 05:09
Autocop and such similar products are of limited use! Zappo The Indian Car Scene 21 20th February 2007 20:31
for hyderabadis - where to install Autocop paharino1 Modifications & Accessories 6 26th December 2005 14:15


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 16:18.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks