Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 18th June 2007, 13:17   #1
Question Getting Brake kit for scorpio from USA

HI All,

I got my Scorpio serviced yesterday and a very weird idea came to my mind. If I can get all the details of the current braking setup in the old turbo scorpio, I could probably get a braking kit from USA for it. So, what I need is exact dimensions of the Braking kit of the old scorpio turbo diesel, like the diameter of the DIsc, Shoe size What are the type of callipers used and what pressure is used. What i mean is i need each and every dimension of the scorpios Braking system, please remember not for the crde model. I would be really grateful to you if anyone can help me in this case. Also. I am planning to put a K&N, can you please get me th dia of the intak too.

moodswings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2007, 14:53   #2

the discs would be too heavy and would eat up your free luggage allowance ....
whatcanthisbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2007, 10:00   #3

im trying to get info on the scorpio too,i want to add a lift kit and bring the stuff from canada but no luck, the best thing would be if you can source a 'scorpio workshop manual' let me know if you can get one, i want one too
rogermann is offline   Reply With Quote