Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2008, 20:46   #151
BANNED
 
viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,769
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Hey,

Check out the ford mondeo its a Mumbai car and was done by KS. The KS sticker is also present in one of the pics and I know the owner. Even the Honda City turbo is a Mumbai car belonging to KS's friend.

What a fake. Am referring to Performance Zone.

Viper

Last edited by viper : 4th July 2008 at 20:47.
viper is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 20:49   #152
BHPian
 
matrix_ren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Thane,Mumbai
Posts: 27
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Its been over a year since this post started. how come this guy is still in business? hasn't anyone even bothered? This guy seems to have carried off his work. without anyone confronting him anymore.
matrix_ren is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 21:28   #153
BHPian
 
abhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 848
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix_ren View Post
Its been over a year since this post started. how come this guy is still in business? hasn't anyone even bothered? This guy seems to have carried off his work. without anyone confronting him anymore.
It will be a pain for an individual to go about handling court hearings and stuff so nobody has time for that.

But anyways dont we need somebody to add-on to the Wierd and Whacky Mods thread and someone to add to Worlds Most Amazing Videos watching the engine blow-ups.

Maybe he'll make it to the record books for the most engine blow-ups/failure by a so called "Tuner".

Last edited by abhik : 4th July 2008 at 21:31.
abhik is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 21:31   #154
Senior - BHPian
 
navpreet318's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dehradun
Posts: 1,718
Thanked: 826 Times
Default

hey i checked this guy at this year's auto expo.guess what he had a swift there.it had a k&n attached to it and that stupid device called an electric supercharger,which is nothing but a PC fan connected to the battery and housed in a tube.

stupid man! really stupid.

and the best of all there was a sticker on the car claiming 135 BHP

i was laughing my guts out.then came fellow bhpian doomsday(saptrishi shukla)
and he whooped him.

doomsday: how the hell can you claim 135bhp with just a intake.you cannot make an *** out of people by just putting a sticker.even top end tuned turboed swifts barely make 135bhp and this has nothing.just a k&n to make 135bhp.

nivit(shocked and taken aback):its got nos(like putting your own foot on an axe)


D: where is the cylinder
N: its inside the car
D: show me
N: the car's locked
D: then open it
N: i don't have the keys
D: whos car is it
N: mine
D: and you don't have the keys.
N: no its with an assistant.
D: fine show me the nos circuit,is it a dry shot or a wet shot,where is the fuel enrichment circuit.

N (ashamed and with his head down like a student who hasn't done his homework): aapko kya problem hai meri besti kyon kar rahe ho(whats your problem,why are you insulting me like this in front of everyone)

D: thats not my purpose but why are you looting people with fake stuff like this.

i and my friends were looking on while all this happened.happened on the second day of the autoexpo.press day.after all this bashing i asked doomsday " are you from teambhp coz only a teambhpian can kick his *** like this" and we all just burst into laughter after this.lol

really had great fun that day.
navpreet318 is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 21:40   #155
BHPian
 
Ford Rocam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mumbai-India
Posts: 880
Thanked: 16 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
doomsday: how the hell can you claim 135bhp with just a intake.you cannot make an *** out of people by just putting a sticker.even top end tuned turboed swifts barely make 135bhp and this has nothing.just a k&n to make 135bhp.

nivit(shocked and taken aback):its got nos(like putting your own foot on an axe)


D: where is the cylinder
N: its inside the car
D: show me
N: the car's locked
D: then open it
N: i don't have the keys
D: whos car is it
N: mine
D: and you don't have the keys.
N: no its with an assistant.
D: fine show me the nos circuit,is it a dry shot or a wet shot,where is the fuel enrichment circuit.

N (ashamed and with his head down like a student who hasn't done his homework): aapko kya problem hai meri besti kyon kar rahe ho(whats your problem,why are you insulting me like this in front of everyone)

D: thats not my purpose but why are you looting people with fake stuff like this.

i and my friends were looking on while all this happened.happened on the second day of the autoexpo.press day.after all this bashing i asked doomsday " are you from teambhp coz only a teambhpian can kick his *** like this" and we all just burst into laughter after this.lol

really had great fun that day.

Oh God ! you guys really ripped his pants off
Ford Rocam is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 21:53   #156
Senior - BHPian
 
navpreet318's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dehradun
Posts: 1,718
Thanked: 826 Times
Default

hehe.even i was on the floor just now recalling this incident.man! it was fun.if we had a proper tbhp gathering at autoexpo he would have vacated his stall.

just think,this whole episode happening every 5 minutes for the whole day. and tbhpians fighting for turns to whoop him.hahaha.i'm gonna fall on the floor laughing.
navpreet318 is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 21:58   #157
BHPian
 
abhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 848
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
hey i checked this guy at this year's auto expo.guess what he had a swift there.it had a k&n attached to it and that stupid device called an electric supercharger,which is nothing but a PC fan connected to the battery and housed in a tube.

stupid man! really stupid.

and the best of all there was a sticker on the car claiming 135 BHP

i was laughing my guts out.then came fellow bhpian doomsday(saptrishi shukla)
and he whooped him.

doomsday: how the hell can you claim 135bhp with just a intake.you cannot make an *** out of people by just putting a sticker.even top end tuned turboed swifts barely make 135bhp and this has nothing.just a k&n to make 135bhp.

nivit(shocked and taken aback):its got nos(like putting your own foot on an axe)


D: where is the cylinder
N: its inside the car
D: show me
N: the car's locked
D: then open it
N: i don't have the keys
D: whos car is it
N: mine
D: and you don't have the keys.
N: no its with an assistant.
D: fine show me the nos circuit,is it a dry shot or a wet shot,where is the fuel enrichment circuit.

N (ashamed and with his head down like a student who hasn't done his homework): aapko kya problem hai meri besti kyon kar rahe ho(whats your problem,why are you insulting me like this in front of everyone)

D: thats not my purpose but why are you looting people with fake stuff like this.

i and my friends were looking on while all this happened.happened on the second day of the autoexpo.press day.after all this bashing i asked doomsday " are you from teambhp coz only a teambhpian can kick his *** like this" and we all just burst into laughter after this.lol

really had great fun that day.
Man that was brilliant!!! Absolutely brilliant and serves him right! Kudos to Doomsday!!cheers:
abhik is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 22:07   #158
BHPian
 
hkanitkar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: pune
Posts: 643
Thanked: 24 Times
Default

Seriously, no one really sued him yet for a blown engine ?

And what kind of legal action can be taken against him, if such thing happens ? I mean, here we let killers run around loose - Who is going to care a piece of rat's bum for a simple dead engine ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Sounds like a doc's prescription
sounds more like a salesman from Wills to sell the ciggies of different type
hkanitkar is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 22:20   #159
BHPian
 
abhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 848
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkanitkar View Post
Seriously, no one really sued him yet for a blown engine ?

And what kind of legal action can be taken against him, if such thing happens ? I mean, here we let killers run around loose - Who is going to care a piece of rat's bum for a simple dead engine ?



sounds more like a salesman from Wills to sell the ciggies of different type
You know the problem is that mods are always carried out outside the factory or parent company of the car i.e Honda is not modding the car but a privateer is and so sueing becomes an issue because none of the mods done by enthusiats are neither reccomended or street legal, like Turbocharging, FFE etc so ideally he is playing safe. So end of the day it will be the owner of the vehicle to be blamed by the law than Nivitt and so the best we can do is make atleast TBHPians aware of his antics through this forum.
abhik is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 22:31   #160
BHPian
 
scorpian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: GOA
Posts: 272
Thanked: 112 Times
Default

Check out the zen pics,they are lifted from N1 engineering.
scorpian is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 22:53   #161
Senior - BHPian
 
blueraven316's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,109
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post

doomsday: how the hell can you claim 135bhp with just a intake.you cannot make an *** out of people by just putting a sticker.even top end tuned turboed swifts barely make 135bhp and this has nothing.just a k&n to make 135bhp.

nivit(shocked and taken aback):its got nos(like putting your own foot on an axe)


D: where is the cylinder
N: its inside the car
D: show me
N: the car's locked
D: then open it
N: i don't have the keys
D: whos car is it
N: mine
D: and you don't have the keys.
N: no its with an assistant.
D: fine show me the nos circuit,is it a dry shot or a wet shot,where is the fuel enrichment circuit.

N (ashamed and with his head down like a student who hasn't done his homework): aapko kya problem hai meri besti kyon kar rahe ho(whats your problem,why are you insulting me like this in front of everyone)

D: thats not my purpose but why are you looting people with fake stuff like this.

i and my friends were looking on while all this happened.happened on the second day of the autoexpo.press day.after all this bashing i asked doomsday " are you from teambhp coz only a teambhpian can kick his *** like this" and we all just burst into laughter after this.lol

really had great fun that day.
Oh Man! this was just too good, why did'nt you guys take some snaps of this guy, we would have posted it here like a " BEWARE MUGSHOT"
blueraven316 is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 23:11   #162
BHPian
 
jassi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 980
Thanked: 11 Times
Red face

just read the whole thread, really funny stuff
But I am a bit worried after reading about K&Ns installed over the engine block, as I think mine is too. I got it done from authorized K&N deal car shingar opp garuda mall in bangy. After i got it done, i posted the pics on tbhp (see http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/100951.jpg ) and my first question on the thread was is the CAI placed properly and response i got was its fine ( http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...rc-5052ab.html (K&N Cold air induction system RC-5052AB) )
Can someone re-confirm if my install is fine - if not then should i goto someone like FRK and get it done right!!
jassi is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 23:18   #163
BHPian
 
abhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 848
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
just read the whole thread, really funny stuff
But I am a bit worried after reading about K&Ns installed over the engine block, as I think mine is too. I got it done from authorized K&N deal car shingar opp garuda mall in bangy. After i got it done, i posted the pics on tbhp (see http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/100951.jpg ) and my first question on the thread was is the CAI placed properly and response i got was its fine ( http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...rc-5052ab.html (K&N Cold air induction system RC-5052AB) )
Can someone re-confirm if my install is fine - if not then should i goto someone like FRK and get it done right!!
Your install is just fine as the filter is enclosed and the air being sucked in is hopefully coming from near the bumper or a cooler place.
If possible try and route the filter enclosure away from the engine block. So that the enclosure remains cool because i presume on a long drive it will also get hot and make the filter and air inside hot aswell.
abhik is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 23:34   #164
BHPian
 
jassi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 980
Thanked: 11 Times
Thumbs up

thanks for confirming Abhik yes the air is being sucked from the front grill
the installer tried putting the enclosure somewhere else, but santro has absolutely no space - maybe when I visit some other reputed tuner for the filter cleaning process, I will query them on positioning for a second opinion

thanks again. phew !!
jassi is offline  
Old 4th July 2008, 23:42   #165
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Products Range

Check this out!!
Performance Auto Parts for Driftin', Draggin', Racin' & Braggin'.......

I cant stop laughing!!
Cyrus43 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mahindra Bhasin Motors, Delhi LLL Indian Car Dealerships 8 15th December 2015 12:20
Bhasin Auto Noida Sector 63 - Horrible Experience anupam00 Indian Car Dealerships 7 6th March 2012 01:22
Vishnu Performance Tuner - California (EVOs +++ _Crazi4Speed_ The International Automotive Scene 19 2nd December 2011 04:16
Planning long holiday, Delhi-Leh-Delhi, Delhi-Gangotri-Delhi by road arunforu1 Route / Travel Queries 19 22nd August 2009 02:25
Hello Skoda - Did you read and analyze or merely read ? ajmat Indian Car Dealerships 48 11th March 2009 13:08


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:28.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks