Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 5th July 2008, 22:12   #181
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyscad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
..."Meri Gaadi 1,00,000 Km chal chuki hai, maine Nivit Bhaiya se poocha, unhone kahan Turbo laga lo 1,00,000 Km aur chalegi!! Par jabse lagaya hai,gaadi 10 Km bhi nahin chali!!!!"...
Please translate the above statement
Here you go (as close as I can get! ):
"My vehicle has done 1,00,000kms. I talked to Nivit and he told me to fix Turbo and the vehicle would go another 1,00,000kms. But after fixing the turbo, vehicle did not even go 10kms!!!"
Old 6th July 2008, 00:18   #182
BHPian

Default I still canít get over laughing on this one.

Well on seeing the catch line from the website the word drifting caught the attention of my eye and I was wondering how this gentlemen tuner we have, would make my FRONT-WHEEL DRIVE sx4 drift, being thought how to professionally drive by some of the best driver training schools in Germany and racing a 602bhp purpose built dirt camero, and doing a degree in automotive and high-performance technology, I was always told that FWD’s do not drift but they power-slide under any circumstances. And when I write a query to the so called tuner asking him for a build for my sx4.
Here is the original mail written and the reply the gentleman took the time and trouble to send me.

---- Original Message -----
To: info@performancezone.co.in
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2008
Subject: Query[/FONT]

Name: memo45_m
Vehicle: Suzuki sx4
Phone:
Message: can i build my Suzuki sx4 for drifting, Pls help with this query.

Here is the reply that I have been sent:

Dear Sir,

In response to your mail on Performance Zone I m replying you back. Kindly see our website Performance Zone . It will solve all your queries and doubts.

Drifting depends upon the way Driver drives the car. However the products mentioned in this mail will help you get extra Power to Drift your car.

We can supply you products which can increase your vehicle’s Fuel efficiency by 15-30% and Power (BHP) by 10-60%. All products mentioned are Direct Bolt on with no modification required in original vehicle. These products can be installed in all Petrol, Diesel. CNG and LPG vehicles and will give Advanced benefits.

We can send you products from Delhi. Installation is very easy and can be done by you, very easily. Even a local mechanic in your city can install these products. If you are from Delhi then please visit our Showroom for the installation.

We can supply you following products at Best Prices in whole India. We are the Authorized dealers and importers of Performance products. Prices are given below:

1. K & N Filter (Conical) - Rs 3600 to Rs 6250. Price vary according to size of filter. The Bigger the filter, better is the performance. Taiwan made filter is for Rs 1600.Malaysian filter is for Rs 2600.
You can also buy Stock Replacement filter (K&N) from us.

2. Cold Air Intake-Rs 1950

3. Power Device Air Flow (Single)- Rs 3000 ,Twin power Device Air Flow (Double)-Rs 4500

4. Platinum Plugs-Rs 2400, Double Platinum Plugs- Rs 2600,Iridium Plugs-Rs 2800

5. Performance Spark Plug Wires-Rs 4600

6. Free Flow Exhaust- Rs 3500. Headers and Full Piping also available.

7. Intake Charger-Rs 5500

8. RPM Meter with in built Shift Light (3.75 Inch,Brand-Autogauge and Racetech)- Rs 3600, RPM Meter with External Shift Light (5 Inch, Brand-Autogauge)-Rs 6500.

9. We also have CAT Back Exhaust System

10. Performance Clutch Plate

11. NOS

12. Turbo

We can Courier you the goods. There will be additional courier charges. Price may vary according to location to which goods have to be delivered.

You can deposit the money into our account or send us a DD and we will dispatch your order immediately. You can ask me if you need my Account Details.

Kindly check our website Performance Zone for our complete Range of Products.

Thanks
Performance Zone, Delhi.

This is so hilarious that I am still laughing my bottoms of for hours now. Join me and enjoy the show.
Oh by the way the tuner forgot the first things done to drift cars when they are capable of drifting are the suspension, wheels and drivetrain.

Last edited by memo45_m : 6th July 2008 at 00:30. Reason: addition
Old 6th July 2008, 00:41   #183
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

I guess that's looks like the standard reply to all the queries they receive
Old 6th July 2008, 01:51   #184
BHPian

Cool

so he can courier us a nos, turbo or ffe kit and we can just bolt it on ourselves or by some local mechanic
Old 6th July 2008, 02:40   #185
Senior - BHPian

That email inspires so much confidence...

I am going to order some NOS for my CRDi and fix it DIY Sthyle...

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th July 2008 at 12:34. Reason: 2 smileys max.
Old 6th July 2008, 08:58   #186
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
so he can courier us a nos, turbo or ffe kit and we can just bolt it on ourselves or by some local mechanic
Hey, give the guy (Nivit) a break. When you are given an opportunity to learn such skill, why do you resist.

Regardless, this is what they do (get it done by a local mechanic), so why not you! End result will be same - BOOOOMMMM...
Old 6th July 2008, 10:58   #187
Senior - BHPian

Beware, you both. In all probability he may have turboed his car from a real professional and tout it as his own creation and take you on in a drag and probably win...

Quote:
Me and Noidaboy are ready!!! I will ask him one straight thing, lets have a Drag your turbo car V/s my stock car!!

He will automatically go back!!!
Whatever simple knowledge that I have about cars, made me understand that a CAI is something which is outside the engine bay so that the very hot air inside the bay is not sucked in by the filter thus negating the effect.

In the modern cars with stock filter the intake is already outside the engine bay and a performance filter is installed instead of the stock. My query is what is this special CAI for Rs.1950/- that he is conning & peddling?

When I got the Green Storm installed by Autopsyche in my Scorpio, the air intake pipe was positioned at exactly the same place where the original stock intake was designed by the company. There was no special CAI that was done. On the contrary if snorkelling would have been done then probably I would have understood that this is a special CAI job..

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo45_m View Post
Prices are given below:

1. K & N Filter (Conical) - Rs 3600 to Rs 6250. Price vary according to size of filter. The Bigger the filter, better is the performance. Taiwan made filter is for Rs 1600.Malaysian filter is for Rs 2600.
You can also buy Stock Replacement filter (K&N) from us.

2. Cold Air Intake-Rs 1950

Last edited by Technocrat : 7th July 2008 at 13:06.
Old 6th July 2008, 11:07   #188
BHPian

yeah now that we've mentioned it here - i am sure he will be spending a bomb to turbo a car before he calls for the drag
Old 6th July 2008, 11:21   #189
Senior - BHPian

and we should make sure that the car he brings to the drag was tuned by him
Old 6th July 2008, 12:37   #190
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Beware, you both. In all probability he may have turboed his car from a real professional and tout it as his own creation and take you on in a drag and probably win...
Dont worry GD sir, I will make sure to pop the hood before the drag!!! If it has the trademark 90 Degree Bends then i will go ahead else i can always back out!!!

Old 6th July 2008, 13:13   #191
BHPian

oh i just break out laughing every time i read memo's post oh man that's to funny.
Old 6th July 2008, 13:47   #192
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
yeah now that we've mentioned it here - i am sure he will be spending a bomb to turbo a car before he calls for the drag
err... u mean a bomb of a car?? yeah, it'll blow up like one for sure!!
Old 6th July 2008, 15:47   #193
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo45_m View Post
Oh by the way the tuner forgot the first things done to drift cars when they are capable of drifting are the suspension, wheels and drivetrain.
Would you think he would have had the slightest idea about drifting, if you go to such people and say you want to lower your car they tell you to chop off the springs!!!

Quote:
Dont worry GD sir, I will make sure to pop the hood before the drag!!! If it has the trademark 90 Degree Bends then i will go ahead else i can always back out!!!

Its better if you gave him a head start and just enjoyed the view of an engine blow up.

Last edited by Technocrat : 7th July 2008 at 13:06.
Old 7th July 2008, 12:40   #194
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Wow!!
This guy is great.
He has turned even a Porsche into a Drag car..
May be its the stickering of HPmotorsports that will be adding some power to your car.

But please someone explain me this..
Whats the need of a Baby's Seat in a tuned car?? (check out his products)
And where are the Racing seats? Are they to be replaced by baby seats?
Old 7th July 2008, 15:17   #195
GTO
Team-BHP Support

I think whatever had to be said has been done already. This thread is clearly not providing any more value to the forum and hence, closed.
Closed Thread