Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 18th July 2007, 18:10   #1
Default Rear speaker mounting options in Zen estilo

Can anyone tell me what are the different rear spear mounting options possible in zen estilo? I dont want to keep my rear speakers at the rear side door panel ( maruti has given the provision there). Currently i have made boxes for rear speaker and placed it at boot. But it is very inconvenient. Is there any other option?

choolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2007, 04:23   #2

I think the best location to place speakers in a car is in the kickpanels. Yes, That's what Estilo comes as stock on doors. I would strongly suggest you to fit your speakers in there and do some good damping job on the doors so that there won't be any vibrations and jarrings.

Boxes in the boot is good. Make sure it is angled a bit towards the roof or upwards and not firing on each other. I find it too disturbing.

You can also try a parcel tray option. But it is prone to damage if not carefull.
speedzak is offline   Reply With Quote