Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2007, 10:43   #211
BHPian
 
R32_GTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bombay
Posts: 543
Thanked: 157 Times
Default

Nice..

I would get some eyelids for the headlights..(to have a rectangular headlight look as opposed to the triangular ones on the Cedia..)
R32_GTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2007, 10:53   #212
BHPian
 
FATAL3RROR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 114
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Awesome ride dude! Simply mindblowing, next time I am in delhi, I am heading straight for your place!

Enjoy and drive safe!

PS. What's under the hood??? Pics Please!
FATAL3RROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2007, 11:22   #213
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 1,040
Thanked: 127 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32_GTR View Post
Nice..

I would get some eyelids for the headlights..(to have a rectangular headlight look as opposed to the triangular ones on the Cedia..)
exactly what i was thinking..
here is a PS job

heavy_foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2007, 11:27   #214
Senior - BHPian
 
Ricky_63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 3,846
Thanked: 375 Times
Default

@ Abix. Now we are talking . The car looks great in the pictures, though nowhere close to the real thing !! When you want to sell it - you know who to call !!!!!
Ricky_63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2007, 11:29   #215
Senior - BHPian
 
m4ugr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,291
Thanked: 123 Times
Default

I am also in the line if want to sell this Abix!!!
m4ugr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2007, 21:09   #216
BHPian
 
Abix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 315
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
@ Abix. Now we are talking . The car looks great in the pictures, though nowhere close to the real thing !! When you want to sell it - you know who to call !!!!!
cheers ricky, but i can't part with this one, i still regret getting rid of my swift, but now that i have this beast, full efforts will be made to make it even better than it is now! P.S awaiting my hotbits suspension setup.. stay tuned for that!
Abix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2007, 22:35   #217
Senior - BHPian
 
BUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,130
Thanked: 10 Times
Default

Ricky and m4ugr8 - Ricky has already taken a token amount from me, that incase he plans to sell the vehicle, i will be given the first priority

Ok, ok i am kidding
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2007, 23:28   #218
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mumbai (MH-01)
Posts: 809
Thanked: 71 Times
Default

EYELIDS, PLEASE !




Abix, Go for eyelids.

The car almost looks like an Evo from this angle with those eyelids and I don't think they would interfere with the headlight beam too.

It's a very good alternative to Evo lamps. Go for it.

ARUSH, are you listening?

Last edited by salilpawar1 : 29th December 2007 at 23:40.
salilpawar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2007, 02:09   #219
Senior - BHPian
 
ramie2400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,900
Thanked: 58 Times
Default

A suggestion Abix remove the Evilution sticker from the Windshield,its killing the whole show,and go for some Eyelids:
ramie2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2007, 09:07   #220
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 363
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abix View Post
cheers ricky, but i can't part with this one, i still regret getting rid of my swift, but now that i have this beast, full efforts will be made to make it even better than it is now! P.S awaiting my hotbits suspension setup.. stay tuned for that!

What a car!!!! You lucky dawwg you

..and is it Hotchkiss are you refering to above?
rev_hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2007, 09:22   #221
Senior - BHPian
 
m4ugr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,291
Thanked: 123 Times
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
Ricky and m4ugr8 - Ricky has already taken a token amount from me, that incase he plans to sell the vehicle, i will be given the first priority

Ok, ok i am kidding
How much have you paid??? I am ready to give you back that amount with interest!!!!
m4ugr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2007, 11:32   #222
BHPian
 
yasw_anth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chennai
Posts: 101
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

hooooot looking car abix .. how about chrome lip on the wheels ?
yasw_anth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2007, 12:14   #223
Senior - BHPian
 
BUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,130
Thanked: 10 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
How much have you paid??? I am ready to give you back that amount with interest!!!!
No need to pay me the money with or without interest, take the car from him and give me your Swift

Last edited by BUSA : 30th December 2007 at 12:17.
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2007, 14:13   #224
Senior - BHPian
 
Ricky_63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 3,846
Thanked: 375 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by salilpawar1 View Post
EYELIDS, PLEASE !




Abix, Go for eyelids.

The car almost looks like an Evo from this angle with those eyelids and I don't think they would interfere with the headlight beam too.

It's a very good alternative to Evo lamps. Go for it.

ARUSH, are you listening?
I think the car looks super hot the way it is Won't the eyelids block off the indicator ?? Man the car looks 2 close to being the EVO in Tokyo Drift & considering that it is been done here in India...I personally think it is even better !!!!!!

Cheers
Ricky_63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2007, 16:30   #225
BHPian
 
caroholic1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Delhi
Posts: 408
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

Awesomeeeeee. Asusual a fantastic looking car from arush & Abix dude you are a very lucky chap to have such a fabulous car. Anyways, here are a few pics taken from my cam today morning. Guys believe me this car is a head turner.
















Last edited by caroholic1 : 30th December 2007 at 16:45.
caroholic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1st ever Mini meet in Calicut. Post here for all future Calicut mini meets.. MaserQ The Team-BHP Meet Section 17 8th August 2017 04:32
EVO X will be the last of the Mitsubishi EVO series camchennai The International Automotive Scene 38 22nd October 2015 23:44
New Mini "Mini/ Minor" CARDEEP The International Automotive Scene 0 17th July 2010 10:46
Spotted a Mitsu EVO 7 (modded like an EVO X) nikibusa Super-Cars & Imports in India 76 17th September 2009 11:07
Fastest EVO in the world Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7 RS BUSA The International Automotive Scene 11 5th February 2008 23:07


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:30.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks