Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 14th September 2009, 21:14   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantnehru View Post
Well bought the strip and got it installed. But I've seen on SX4 in Delhi a few times with the Sx4 projectors you get in Japan. Cant 100% say cos it was on the other side of the road and caught a glimpse. Seen it more than once so I'm pretty sure that they were the projectors.
Can you share the location or phone number of the shop or outlet?? Did you get it installed by the same person or someone else?? Also were the headlights opened up for the installation or have they been installed from the outside??
maglev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2009, 11:19   #17
BHPian

I actually used to import these strips myself. Went to a few people whose work I knew was good and asked them to install them. Its done from the outside, so no need to open up the headlights.
anantnehru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2009, 12:11   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantnehru View Post
I actually used to import these strips myself. Went to a few people whose work I knew was good and asked them to install them. Its done from the outside, so no need to open up the headlights.

that's clean n nice mod ,but dont you think that it's going to be ruined/damaged after few days as people tend to remove these things when you park it somewhere in market or any other place ...

I will prefer to get it inisde of the headlights (just my opinion)
smokin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2009, 15:49   #19
BHPian

Well, thats what everyone said! But since the strips have a black backing and a black car you never could see them unless you looked closely in the day.
However, what you're saying could be true - I somehow didnt think it was worth opening up the headlight unless I was doing a projector retrofit (spoke to you about it also!)
anantnehru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2009, 11:08   #20
BHPian

Default angel eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglev View Post
Can you share the location or phone number of the shop or outlet?? Did you get it installed by the same person or someone else?? Also were the headlights opened up for the installation or have they been installed from the outside??
hi maglev. i recently inquired about angel eyes for the civic and SX4 from autopsyche. the owner, ARUSH, told me that it costs approx 12k per headlight for the angel eyes. but it is worth it. i have seen some SX4's with angel eyes in defence colony market. they looked HOT .

REGARDS
S.I.N.G.H
S.I.N.G.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2009, 16:40   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.N.G.H View Post
hi maglev. i recently inquired about angel eyes for the civic and SX4 from autopsyche. the owner, ARUSH, told me that it costs approx 12k per headlight for the angel eyes. but it is worth it. i have seen some SX4's with angel eyes in defence colony market. they looked HOT .

REGARDS
S.I.N.G.H
Singh Sahab, 12k per headlight and worth it. Considering if the car in question would have been an Accord, I would have given it a thought but it's way too high.

Maglev, willing to get it done?
tsk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2009, 17:05   #22
BHPian

Default Angel Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
Singh Sahab, 12k per headlight and worth it. Considering if the car in question would have been an Accord, I would have given it a thought but it's way too high.

but if you are really into modification and stuff for your vehicle, it is worth. i have seen people spending amounts which exceed the orignal price of the car, on modifications. but according to me you'll love it!
S.I.N.G.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2009, 23:04   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post

Maglev, willing to get it done?
Quote:

but if you are really into modification and stuff for your vehicle, it is worth. i have seen people spending amounts which exceed the orignal price of the car, on modifications. but according to me you'll love it!

At 12K I would rather get a pair of rainbow components for the front doors, instead of the headlamps!!

EDIT: I just saw it was 12K per headlamp, now I can even get Rainbow coaxials for the rear doors and an amp with a little more cash.

Last edited by maglev : 2nd October 2009 at 23:10.
maglev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2009, 23:27   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Singh, I know one such guy. It won't be appropriate for me to divulge details but his mods costed him more than the car. And mods were tastefully carried out, which was the best part of it.

Maglev, hope I'm correct.
tsk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2010, 16:48   #25
BHPian

finally got myself a set of projectors with CCFL rings!!
well in mumbai you could get it at wheels racing at borivili.
wildchild4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2010, 17:33   #26
BHPian

Pics please. Nice and clear ones.
abhipuru16 is offline   Reply With Quote