Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 8th September 2007, 00:33   #1
Default Extra window glass

I was thinking of partitioning an Invader (to allow the front portion to close for a bit of security) which would be basically a steel sheet with a big hole containing a glass window..... The fabricators can do it but they have been doing it with a sliding glass (sliding sideways) in between.... However that would always leave a bit of the slot closed because of the nature of glasses....

I was thinking if a glass like the one on side windows can be used on the partition, it would allow me to raise the glass just like the one on side windows.... which would be a great thing to have... since the complete thing would be open... Is it possible to have big glass like the ones that come on the side door windows... Or alternatively is it possible to make one ..

Warm regards
mandeep is offline   Reply With Quote