| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|14th September 2007, 12:22||#1|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Jun 2007
Thanked: 23 Times
LPG for Ikon Flair Oct-2004 Model.
I want to put LPG kit for my Ikon Flair 1.3. Need the advice of Forum on the below:
1) Which is the best suited Kit for Ikon (Open/Closed/Sequential)?
2) What is the make of kit approved by RTO for Ikon Oct-2004 model?
3) Who are the recommended installers in Bangalore (Good Tuners)?
4) What would be the cost of the Open/Closed/Sequential kits?
5) Regarding RTO endorsement, do I have to contact RTO directly or this needs to be done through an agent. If it is agent, then what would be the approximate charges?
Any other details which would be helpful for me to know during LPG installation.......
MODS: I have searched the threads for this and was not able to get the details hence I have raised a separate thread.
Thanks in advance....
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2004 Ikon Flair with corroded dummy cap and drained coolant||supertinu||Technical Stuff||7||21st October 2012 00:09|
|LPG conversion for Maruti Zen LXi 2004 model||subbusos||Technical Stuff||2||28th November 2007 09:52|
|IKON 1.3 Flair 2004 white What price should i Quote?||toms_2191||Sedans||2||4th May 2006 10:23|