Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 20th September 2007, 11:02   #16

Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
So, that would be 32k for a pair that lasts as long as your knickers ?? No wonder this car is a super flop.
Any one knows the number of Fiat cars sold? The DH Wheels section of Deccan Herald (this Tuesday supplement, I think had posted the number of Fiat and year over year (Apr - Aug I think) Fiat had some thousands and numbers had gone up by 62%. I thought the numbers were pretty decent and cant be called a flop. Just not a 'hit' like the original Palio
thalavoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2007, 20:08   #17
Senior - BHPian

Now I can appreciate why the resale value of fiat cars are low. After 3 years one can as well junk the car as one can't afford to maintain it. I don't think fiat provides any extended warranty beyond its standard warranty do they?
DieselFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2007, 20:31   #18
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
Please understand that headlamps in Stile is 'Double-barrel Clear lens Halogen headlamps' whiich is normally found in high end Cars only.
Finney , even Skoda's lamps come cheaper . Barrel or double barrelu or shot gun.....it should be priced reasonably . I made a mistake of blindingly placing an order for a pair of them hoping to fix on my ageing Sienna who's eye sight had become really poor. ..... man I almost got a mild attack when the service guy rechecked with me on the order detailing me on the price . Phew ! 16K !!!!my my..... am thinking of scooping out the old eye and fixing two canon's in the front ...ie Hella Rally 5000 , Even double canons costs way less than double barrel.
maxbhp is offline   Reply With Quote