Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread
Old 6th October 2007, 10:26   #1
Red face What tyres for my Palio ??

I shall be changing my Palio tyres sometime next month.. I would like to know the best options.. Mine is a Palio Diesel 1.9L. Following are some of the questions?

1. I don't think i have alloy wheels, how does one find out if the wheels are alloy wheels or otherwise.

2. What is the cost/benefit of having a set of alloy wheels in the vehicle?

3. Can i put alloy-wheels and tubeless tyres to the vehicle, incase i don't have alloy wheels?

4. Incase i don't want to go for alloy wheels, can i still go for tubeless tyres?

5. What brand of alloy wheels/ tubeless tyres?

I guess i need a primer on the tyre specifications.. Any help/pointers here would be appreciated..

Old 6th October 2007, 20:08   #2
Team-BHP Support

All these queries (alloys, their advantages, tubeless tyres versus tubed variety etc) have been already answered numerous times on this forum. Please do your research to get the answers. Use the search feature on this forum. We have an entire Tyre and Alloys section for you to search in.
Closed Thread