| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|6th October 2007, 10:26||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Thanked: 11 Times
What tyres for my Palio ??
I shall be changing my Palio tyres sometime next month.. I would like to know the best options.. Mine is a Palio Diesel 1.9L. Following are some of the questions?
1. I don't think i have alloy wheels, how does one find out if the wheels are alloy wheels or otherwise.
2. What is the cost/benefit of having a set of alloy wheels in the vehicle?
3. Can i put alloy-wheels and tubeless tyres to the vehicle, incase i don't have alloy wheels?
4. Incase i don't want to go for alloy wheels, can i still go for tubeless tyres?
5. What brand of alloy wheels/ tubeless tyres?
I guess i need a primer on the tyre specifications.. Any help/pointers here would be appreciated..
|6th October 2007, 20:08||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Thanked: 2,080 Times
All these queries (alloys, their advantages, tubeless tyres versus tubed variety etc) have been already answered numerous times on this forum. Please do your research to get the answers. Use the search feature on this forum. We have an entire Tyre and Alloys section for you to search in.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|having a lowprofile tyres higher rimsize Vs having high profile tyres smaller rimsize||rider60||Tyre & Alloy wheel Section||26||12th September 2017 23:28|
|SX4 Zxi, JK Vectra Stock Tyres, should I change to low profile tyres ?||Shankyz||Tyre & Alloy wheel Section||25||1st May 2012 20:47|
|Alloys And Tyres For Innova. EDIT: With New Tyres.||Mugen_Power||Tyre & Alloy wheel Section||144||28th February 2009 01:20|
|Exchange - 185 Michelin Tyres -with- 175 Honda City Tyres||eflanker||Shifting gears||2||23rd September 2007 18:36|
|Directional Tyres / Asymmetrical Tyres ?||SCH||Tyre & Alloy wheel Section||32||14th March 2005 01:34|