Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 22nd October 2007, 17:05   #31
BHPian

As per my knowledge neons in Mumbai are banned by the RTO. Please take care not to get into any trouble.
adheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2007, 18:41   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adheesh View Post
As per my knowledge neons in Mumbai are banned by the RTO. Please take care not to get into any trouble.
So is sunfilm, headlamp upgrades, fancy numberplates, FFE, the list goes on

f you do happen to get stopped before the rule book is taken out just sort out the chai-paani.
s0uljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2007, 19:24   #33
BHPian

no I dont think neon's are banned in mumbai as the traffic police never stopped me during night time. anyway the neon comes underneath the car so it dont flash on the other driver's eyes. these neons are not ordinary neon's these are streetglow bought from the authorised dealer in mumbai, so they are full proof no worries about water and have a hard acrylic protection over the tube. But if you think so much tathagata then you will never be able to install neon's in india.We also have same road conditions here in mumbai but you should stay alert while driving fast and thats what we call driving skills.
Flyin very low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2007, 19:48   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin very low View Post
no I dont think neon's are banned in mumbai as the traffic police never stopped me during night time.
Perhaps you were moving too fast?
And anyway, the traffic police stop only surface transport vehicles and not low-flying-objects!
anupmathur is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2007, 19:55   #35
BHPian

Quote:
And anyway, the traffic police stop only surface transport vehicles and not low-flying-objects!
Well that was a coolest sentence i have ever read about me.thanks a lot anupamathur.
Flyin very low is offline   Reply With Quote