Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 15th November 2007, 12:55   #1
Red face Fiat Modifications

Dear All,

I am New to Team BHP and am looking for some good budies and good information.

I have a Fiat Palio 1.2 , Done 17K KMS.

I have a few queries:

1. I am willing to go for a FFE for my Car...Can anyone suggest the best one for the Low-Mid End Tuned FFE for my Car.

2. For the FFE is it Advisable to go for the whole Kit. On the Palio the Headers are 4X2X1 already and the Cat-Con is Bolted to the Header Flexible pipe and can be removed. Is it possible to have only the Expansion Chanber, Pipes and the End Muffler without changing the Headers??

3. I am Planning to go for a stock replacement for my airfilter. I have come to seen that the Fiat Intake of Air is from behind and is equal to a cold air intake. So is is not better to go for a Stock replacement as the Stock Casing can serve as a Cold Intake Box.

Well Currently my car runs on 93/97 Octane and has 14" PLati 20 Spoke Alloys.

Hope to see some suggestions on this...thanks...
FiatPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2007, 13:02   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi Fiat Power, you may post your queries here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...pics-here.html (Palio mods/post all queries and pics here)
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2007, 13:42   #3
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by FiatPower View Post
Well Currently my car runs on 93/97 Octane and has 14" PLati 20 Spoke Alloys.
Not sure about the FFE. But would really love to have look at those alloys. PLease post some pics
gemithomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2007, 14:04   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hello and Welcome to the Forum FiatPower. Please read the rules re posting on the Forum if you have not done that already.
I can recommend that you get your FFE done from a recognized and reputed person and not from just any other silencer fixer on the road. Im sure that Delhi has guys who can deliver to your requirements but two names comes to my mind. I can recommend either Viper Performance or Automech, both reputed names in the performance field. Im not sure that Automech will deliver custom exhausts though.
Enjoy your stay on the forum.
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote