Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 7th December 2007, 23:09   #1
Default Car Stickering

hi, i am getting my first car tomorrow, its a 2nd hand one thou but a long waited zen-lxi. I wont go in for major modifications at the moment but was intrested in some sporty looking stickers for the sides....... is there any place i can get some nice ones. I have checked around in goa yet, am not sure whether i will get nice ones. please suggest where i could buy from. Also is it a good idea to do a sticker job? please give me a feed back.
natasha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2007, 03:24   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi Natasha16,

Start off by searching TBHP for terms like "decal, decals, sticker" etc and im sure you will find quite a few threads.

Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2007, 09:59   #3

A good stickering job would look sweet. But if not done right might land up in the weird and wacky thread. So look at options carefully before taking your final decision. A good idea would be to post a pic of your ride here and let the ps guys work on it.
By the way theres a guy near the margao flyover who is suppossed to be good at stickering. Since its close to where you live, you could check it out.
rohan_fonseca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2007, 10:38   #4

Hi congrats for your car! Theres one in aquem just between costa factory and the power house can't recollect the name. Just keep looking on your right after costa factory towards power house. Don't have personal experience but heard they are quite ok. good luck!
sidd_city is offline   Reply With Quote