Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 20th January 2008, 19:28   #241
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemballa View Post
not sure about MTM in india but have been in an audi RS4 which was supercharged by MTM in UK and it was insane....i think you can youtube the car too. top class products not sure about the installers here

mtm > Highlights > mtm - Highlights > mtm Bimoto

met and spoke to the mtm guys at the expo , spoke to them for a while ; i feel they know what they are doing and they told me then - in about 3 months we will have a killer workshop up and running
cyneverdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2008, 19:54   #242
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
@ MF - To set the record straight AR only provided and replaced the turbo as the existing one installed by N1 had blown. Plumbing was redone and car was eventually setup by Neo himself in Surat thru the person who installed the LPG kit due to lack of fuel management system.
Hi,

Don't intend to get into any bashing but from a few posts I just stumbled upon I think you can read this post by neo_trace himself - CLARIFICATION
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2008, 23:45   #243
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Hi,

Don't intend to get into any bashing but from a few posts I just stumbled upon I think you can read this post by neo_trace himself - CLARIFICATION
have heard from a reliable source that AR does most of his work and almost everything is sub contracted......don mean to bash but i guess people have a right to know what they are paying for....
SkiN46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2008, 08:22   #244
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiN46 View Post
have heard from a reliable source that AR does most of his work and almost everything is sub contracted......don mean to bash but i guess people have a right to know what they are paying for....
Hi,

Your source is in no ways reliable as that is an absolute lie. In any case you are entitled to your opinion.

BTW _ All my customers know and get exactly what they pay for unless you know otherwise. I don't hide or need to hide anything from my customers so why is it bothering you so much. What rights are you talking about man get real.

As far as the rest of the guys who have nothing better to do than instigate people am quoting below a para from my website which makes my position very clear.

"We do it all through very carefully chosen channel partners who are amongst the very best in their trade whilst making sure that the prices justify the quality and jobs carried out."

It is now for you guys to decide. I have no more comments to post after this as far as this topic goes as I really have better things to do.

Viper

Last edited by viper : 23rd January 2008 at 08:38.
viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2008, 19:48   #245
BHPian

Default still turbo on

some pictures of my LPG turbo baleno at 47000kms and still running satisfactorily with reliability.

Last edited by Rehaan : 31st January 2008 at 20:02. Reason: Images fixed.
neo_trace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2008, 20:25   #246
BHPian

So in short your saying that your just a middle man ?
streetdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2008, 20:32   #247
Senior - BHPian

wow is that a toyota CT12 from the starlet. I had one of those intending to put it on a G13 long ago but backed out cause I found out its too small for my needs.

Tell us more about the gas kit.
ananthkamath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 00:01   #248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthkamath View Post
wow is that a toyota CT12 from the starlet. I had one of those intending to put it on a G13 long ago but backed out cause I found out its too small for my needs.
i dont know @ toyota CT12 turbo but only i know is its sufficient for Baleno with stock internals and its reliable ,it spools at 1700 -1800 rpm which is good for me in city
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthkamath View Post
Tell us more about the gas kit.
well its 2007 Lovato Fast ECU based Direct injection system supports 160HP with bigger injectors .It has pressure regulator function with MAP values supports upto 200kpa Map value

My baleno usally goes upto 160kpa map value at 6-7 psi so i tunned to it.
Ecu has easily operated software from where u can set amount of lpg injection timing (in ms) at selected RPM vs MAP (lean or rich mix u can see with graph provided)

system will automatically generate graph for yor engine as per NA engines.
u have to tune values regarding NA engines upto 100MAP value then keep multiplying values at different map vs rpm graph and test turbo's behavour on road.

i used aftermarket software" Megatune" for Volumetric efficiency values..its easy

pressing ok or reset button as shown in fig will generate voulmetric efficiency table at various RPMs and MAPs
according that table calculate LPG injection time and try testing

this is what we done here in surat and car runs smooth with TURBO and good FE then other simple kit fitted cars.

i have tested baleno on national express way 1 baroda-ahmedabad , 80 to 160 kmph takeoff was stunning..

Last edited by Rehaan : 1st February 2008 at 01:21. Reason: quote & image links fixed.
Old 1st February 2008, 01:45   #249
Senior - BHPian

That's some good work there man. How about posting a separate detailed thread on the car with all details?
ananthkamath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 03:05   #250
Senior - BHPian

NeoTrace, buddy, ths is fantastic work. A turbo Baleno which works on Gas!! Wow. Can one get a GAs set up for a turbo or does a stock system work, Sorry but im totlly blank in GAs kits and that area!! Sounds like a million bucks man. You Surtis have done it mate.
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 13:47   #251
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
NeoTrace, buddy, ths is fantastic work. A turbo Baleno which works on Gas!! Wow. Can one get a GAs set up for a turbo or does a stock system work, Sorry but im totlly blank in GAs kits and that area!! Sounds like a million bucks man. You Surtis have done it mate.
only LPG direct injection system kit works with turbo..not any stock
because stock LPG kits are working on air sucking system like Natural aspired engines.
while direct injection kits can tolerate force induction of air like turbo or supercharger

Lovato has now new 3rd generation DI kit costs 80000 rs for cng or lpg that has software integrated force induction sytem charts comes ready.
Old 7th February 2008, 04:29   #252
BHPian

Nice One Is It Quick??!!!

PLS CAN SOMEONE CLARIFY.... is it possible to twin turbo a 4 cylinder engine.....i always thaught that twin turbos were for 6 cylinders and above.....

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th February 2008 at 07:35.
gemballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2008, 05:22   #253
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemballa View Post
PLS CAN SOMEONE CLARIFY.... is it possible to twin turbo a 4 cylinder engine.....i always thaught that twin turbos were for 6 cylinders and above.....
i think you can man but a single throttle body is a major issue.
No clue otherwise.
KS / Viper/others any gyaan?
cyneverdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2008, 06:07   #254
Senior - BHPian

As long as you construct the right manifolds, and get the plumbing right, in addition to sizing the turbos right, you can put 8 turbos on a 4 cylinder, if you wish.
v1p3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2008, 19:02   #255
BHPian

Man, neo- what boost you running? what injectors? more details on how much you build and what RPM? And you need to know what turbo you running and from which car or aftermarket to tune it correctly..its not only for the whistle if you know what i mean..If its for the whistle only then General Neo should help you better.
nitroxx is offline   Reply With Quote