Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 8th January 2008, 16:57   #1
Senior - BHPian
Default Roof Carrier For The Zen

Hi guys,

I have a friend who wants to convert his Zen 2004 to CNG and wants to create some space for his luggage.

Have any of us installed a quality carrier on a Zen?If yes,please provide the make/pics/price

I know Thule makes Hi end aerodynamic carriers,but am not too sure if this can be put on the Zen.I any case,I think they cost close to 15k.

Please help,guys !!!!
vigsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2008, 10:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Why do you want to spend so much on a roof carrier? Buy one from the market costing around 1500 bucks or even less and you are done. Afterall how many times will you be using it? Just make sure that you put foam or rubber or a cloth piece between the door's upper lining and the carrier clamp so that the paint doesnt get scratched, thats all. I used one on my Zen for 5 years without any problems.
wanderernomad is offline   Reply With Quote