Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2005, 17:47   #1
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 78
Thanked: 0 Times
Cool Remote control Neons on my car

Hey all
check my santro Xing,
She's lavender and i just installed remote controlled neon's on her.
I got approx another 6k to splurge on her what should i do.

http://img151.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img151&image=50oa.jpg

http://img151.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img151&image=86zh.jpg

http://img151.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img151&image=36gc.jpg

i even got a
1)pioneer 504 amo
2)a pioneer in dash cd player-5650
3)350 watt sony x-plode speakers
4)1200 watt woofer.

it looks good trust me. and it sounds amazing.

Last edited by WILDTHING : 8th January 2005 at 17:51.
WILDTHING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2005, 19:46   #2
BHPian
 
z klasse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 345
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDTHING
Hey all
check my santro Xing,
She's lavender and i just installed remote controlled neon's on her.
I got approx another 6k to splurge on her what should i do.

http://img151.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img151&image=50oa.jpg

http://img151.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img151&image=86zh.jpg

http://img151.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img151&image=36gc.jpg

i even got a
1)pioneer 504 amo
2)a pioneer in dash cd player-5650
3)350 watt sony x-plode speakers
4)1200 watt woofer.

it looks good trust me. and it sounds amazing.
hey.. looks awesome. how much did you pay for them and where did you get them from? what is the brand?

Z KLasse.
z klasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2005, 19:57   #3
Senior - BHPian
 
lamborghini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,638
Thanked: 1,266 Times
Default

cool pics
say u werenot at worli seaface with some friends on new years were you
lamborghini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2005, 20:05   #4
Senior - BHPian
 
turbo_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Windsor
Posts: 1,377
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

hey wildthing ..
gr8 look on the car ...
man ..u shd get a strobes on ur headlights ..and a nice strober under ur engine ..
do u have pulse neons or basic ones ?

cheers
turbo_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2005, 20:18   #5
Senior - BHPian
 
X-Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mumbai/Tokyo
Posts: 1,476
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Looks cool.Why dunt u put in a lil more money and get a free flow done???

X
X-Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2005, 20:47   #6
BHPian
 
z klasse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 345
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Where do you get stobes and how much do they cost?
z klasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2005, 22:10   #7
Senior - BHPian
 
turbo_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Windsor
Posts: 1,377
Thanked: 4 Times
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by z klasse
Where do you get stobes and how much do they cost?
i 'd shipp em in from www.streetglow.com ...
they have some crazy accesories ..check out thr site ..
we r planning tp pitchin money for our intrepid ..pimp it up ..
i looked up a strobers ..

cheers
turbo_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2005, 08:59   #8
BHPian
 
S600BENZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 305
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

I have a set of Blue colour and also 1 set of Red Color with remote for sale. PM me if interested.
S600BENZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2005, 00:16   #9
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 78
Thanked: 0 Times
Cool Neon's are not expensive.

Hey thanx guy's,
I fitted these underglow neon's from wasan motor's. he is good but better than him is Suraj motor's , on Milan Sub Way . u get every thing there u ask him he will get it for u .
The remote control light's costed me abt 5k. which i think was worth it.
And lamborghini ,dude u must have some one else i wasent on worli seaface on New Year Eve.
Next on my list for my car are strober's and Alloy's.
WILDTHING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2005, 00:53   #10
BHPian
 
z klasse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 345
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDTHING
Hey thanx guy's,
I fitted these underglow neon's from wasan motor's. he is good but better than him is Suraj motor's , on Milan Sub Way . u get every thing there u ask him he will get it for u .
The remote control light's costed me abt 5k. which i think was worth it.
And lamborghini ,dude u must have some one else i wasent on worli seaface on New Year Eve.
Next on my list for my car are strober's and Alloy's.
How much do strobers cost? Can they be fitted into the Zen headlamps? Any modification required or what?
z klasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2005, 01:22   #11
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 78
Thanked: 0 Times
Cool Strobes fit in Zen

hey ,
Strobes do fit in Zen < No Modification required,
My friend Jesal had put strobes on his zen a long time ago. It look's neat.
But put it on Switch Or remote control Not on Ignation. That way u can start it without starting the car. while u far away.
WILDTHING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2005, 01:34   #12
BHPian
 
z klasse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 345
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDTHING
hey ,
Strobes do fit in Zen < No Modification required,
My friend Jesal had put strobes on his zen a long time ago. It look's neat.
But put it on Switch Or remote control Not on Ignation. That way u can start it without starting the car. while u far away.
yea.. thats a cool Idea.. So how do you put the strobes into the headlamp? AND where do you get them and how much do they cost? Do they work like the one's on the Safety car on F1's? I need to put something jhatak on my car cause its very plain and simple. This would look pretty cool. Any suggestions on where to get htem and the cost for putting them?
z klasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2005, 05:45   #13
Senior - BHPian
 
turbo_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Windsor
Posts: 1,377
Thanked: 4 Times
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by z klasse
Do they work like the one's on the Safety car on F1's?
yea they work the same way ...if u put one facing down below the engine bay it'll look killer ...they look like the light u see flickering in an aircraft ..short bright white flash ...i think wot i kno is dat they have strobe headlamps ..which flicker in a push of a button or a remote control ..jus like those pursuit cars .. u shd get em ...am guessing they'll a hole in ur wallet though ...u can adjust the flicker frequency as well ...under car strobes are amazing ...interior ones come wid a sound sensitive unit which triggers the flickering whn stimulated by a sound (woofers or dhik chik) ... not suitable while driving ,only show purposes ..
am not located in india so i as much i wud love to i cant help u on whr to get em from ... but u can ship em from www.streetglow.com or www.plasmaglow.com ...

later
cheers
turbo_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2005, 08:23   #14
BHPian
 
z klasse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 345
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_lover
yea they work the same way ...if u put one facing down below the engine bay it'll look killer ...they look like the light u see flickering in an aircraft ..short bright white flash ...i think wot i kno is dat they have strobe headlamps ..which flicker in a push of a button or a remote control ..jus like those pursuit cars .. u shd get em ...am guessing they'll a hole in ur wallet though ...u can adjust the flicker frequency as well ...under car strobes are amazing ...interior ones come wid a sound sensitive unit which triggers the flickering whn stimulated by a sound (woofers or dhik chik) ... not suitable while driving ,only show purposes ..
am not located in india so i as much i wud love to i cant help u on whr to get em from ... but u can ship em from www.streetglow.com or www.plasmaglow.com ...

later
cheers
Thanks man.. I will check it out. I already have 2 10 inch neon's which flicker to the music but I have kept them outside under my front bumper and one in the grill so when i rev hard they glow on and off.. looks really cool.
z klasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2005, 11:33   #15
Senior - BHPian
 
revtech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 1,988
Thanked: 35 Times
Default

hey wildthing
.....day before yest i saw a black santro wid neons....wasi it u
revtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY: Adding a Remote level control/ Bass remote to your Amplifier HimuraKenshin In-Car Entertainment 8 11th April 2012 16:59
A Device that can control all my gadgets / Universal Remote Control a4_attitude Gadgets, Computers & Software 28 24th August 2011 11:10
Need a steering wheel remote control badboy In-Car Entertainment 3 1st October 2006 07:41
Oops Intel voice-activated remote-control fails on vice president adya33 Shifting gears 2 1st April 2006 08:25
Team Banzai's Creation: Dora, no human driver. no remote control Technocrat The International Automotive Scene 1 1st August 2005 19:51


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:37.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks