Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 25th February 2008, 10:16   #1
Lightbulb Car Cleaning products ! Metro Mall In Hyd

Hi All,

Yesterday( Sunday) a friend in my colony said lets go to Metro mall in Kuktapally to check out few products that are good bargains than any other places.

But then the entry is ristricted to only memebers( thnakfully,my friend has one) and so we both driven down to this place.

Once into the store, this is like a typical walmart /carrefour kinds huge and mainly targetted at wholesale guys( as many products are need to be purchased in few no's).

As, I was walking around I found some cool deals on laptops, dvd players, sports apparels,etc...

finally my attention was drawn towards a section which is fully dedicated to auto care products and accessories...

3M Car care kit Mkt Price ( Rs 450), Metro Rs.350
Formula 1 Wax -Original stuff( Metro Price Rs.175/-
Ami Pur Metro price for perfrume holder and perfrume rs120/-
so are cool deals on Sonax range of care care, 3M, Chamios cleaning cloths, floor mats, vaccum cleaners..

The choice is decent with genuine products...at better bargain deals...

Folks in Hyd and othet place having Metro do take a shot...
VC12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2009, 16:02   #2

Originally Posted by VC12 View Post

Folks in Hyd and othet place having Metro do take a shot...

Anybody given a shot @Metro? I am willing to rope-in and looking for somebody who has a card to get some auto care products.

Let me know if somebody can get in stuffs from the Metro @ Hyderabad.
saikatmandal04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2013, 15:34   #3
Default Re: Car Cleaning products ! Metro Mall In Hyd

I have a metro card and use it frequently. If any Team Bhpians want to purchase something, you can me. I need help in getting a Bharti- Walmart (Best price) card. Its in Attapur (pillar 267)
manduvindupondu is offline   Reply With Quote