Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 26th June 2018, 14:22   #121
BHPian

Default Re: Car Scratch Remover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSPORT View Post
Well in my case, the whitener used to be brighter than the cars original paint for around 4-5 days, but then after gathering some dirt and completing another wash it would exactly match the factory colour. I don't remember it turning yellowish & even if it does its an easy job to repeat in 2-3 years isnt it. Regular waxing and touch ups like this can keep the car young for many years. I used to wax her regularly and she did look almost as good as new when I sold it last year.
Hey, yesterday I gifted myself with a similar scratches like you had.. A small kiss to an Activa for his sudden breaking. So want to try out your juggad. As other member pointed that, correction pen may turn yellow over the time but in your case it dint happened like that ; could you please inform which correction pen you had used (if remember). Heck we have started discussing on correction pen apart from Car!!
cp171185 is offline   Reply With Quote