Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2007, 20:37   #31
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,821
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastaway View Post
Has any body heard of tuner named "Nissar Ahmed" in banglore ?
The bike guy? 20 20.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2007, 00:20   #32
BHPian
 
rohan_fonseca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Panaji
Posts: 984
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Nissar is now in Goa as well.
rohan_fonseca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2007, 00:40   #33
Senior - BHPian
 
v1p3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BLR - chasing cars...
Posts: 4,836
Thanked: 26 Times
Default

I think he's now only in Goa.
v1p3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2007, 10:26   #34
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Raj's number..

HI,

Can somebody provide me with Raj's number..

Regards,
Prashanth
iprashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2007, 17:02   #35
BHPian
 
rankoz350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ghusais - Bangalore - Dehradun
Posts: 94
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
I think he's now only in Goa.
He comes to bangalore every now and then, goes to Goa to make sure everything going good for his new garage there. Shankar and Hafeez handling scene here. They are only into Bikes.
rankoz350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2009, 18:31   #36
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 394
Thanked: 28 Times
Cool

Has anyone got the contact for Raj or his workshop. I know raj is out of town most of the time. Who is the next person around whom i could contact, and also can someone explain the location of his workshop.
Sportsmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2009, 18:53   #37
Senior - BHPian
 
Fountainheader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 1,502
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
Has anyone got the contact for Raj or his workshop. I know raj is out of town most of the time. Who is the next person around whom i could contact, and also can someone explain the location of his workshop.
If you are looking at headers/FFE, Shabeer is the one who does it for Raj.

The location of the garage is on Jayamahal road, opposite to Fun World/Water World. Please check PM for contact number of Shabeer.
Fountainheader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2009, 13:21   #38
BHPian
 
adi99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 274
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Just stand near fun world or DD TV tower and call Shabbir, his boys will come and pick you up within seconds
adi99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2009, 11:59   #39
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 36
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Hi,

Can i get Raj's contact details.
I have a 1985 1.6l TD car which i want to get modified and need to know what all modding can be done.
abhinavj01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2009, 12:27   #40
BHPian
 
shreyasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bang!
Posts: 652
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinavj01 View Post
Hi,

Can i get Raj's contact details.
I have a 1985 1.6l TD car which i want to get modified and need to know what all modding can be done.

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Modifiers Database
shreyasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2014, 19:50   #41
BHPian
 
sbalagru6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 134
Thanked: 64 Times
Default Re: need info on tuners in bangalore

I have been thinking of doing some performance modification on my 2004 model Ford Ikon 1.6 Zxi Nxt. So far I have decided to go for a full FFE and K&N filter. I have send mails to some tuners in Bangalore enquiring aboubt the same.

I have got reply from TDI Racing, AutoMech Engineers and Power Wheels (Raj) regarding the details.

Please guide me to which tuner should I give my car to.
sbalagru6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2014, 11:48   #42
Senior - BHPian
 
rjstyles69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bengalooru..
Posts: 4,345
Thanked: 789 Times
Default Re: need info on tuners in bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbalagru6 View Post
I have been thinking of doing some performance modification on my 2004 model Ford Ikon 1.6 Zxi Nxt. So far I have decided to go for a full FFE and K&N filter. I have send mails to some tuners in Bangalore enquiring aboubt the same.

I have got reply from TDI Racing, AutoMech Engineers and Power Wheels (Raj) regarding the details.

Please guide me to which tuner should I give my car to.
If it's only a FFE and a Conical Intake, I would put my money any-day on Raj from Power Wheels. Old school and knows his stuff, but ensure you get the work done when Raj is in town.
Don't leave the job to his cronies , I am sure you wont like their attitude.
rjstyles69 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2014, 17:13   #43
BHPian
 
sbalagru6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 134
Thanked: 64 Times
Default Re: need info on tuners in bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
If it's only a FFE and a Conical Intake, I would put my money any-day on Raj from Power Wheels. Old school and knows his stuff, but ensure you get the work done when Raj is in town.
Don't leave the job to his cronies , I am sure you wont like their attitude.
Thanks for the revert. Is it good to go for CAI or normal K&N filter will do?!

I am not looking for serious performance upgrades, since this car is already 9+ years old & planning to sell it after 2~3 years...

The reason behind the stated upgrade is before selling my car, I wanted to get maximum out of it
sbalagru6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2014, 09:21   #44
Senior - BHPian
 
rjstyles69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bengalooru..
Posts: 4,345
Thanked: 789 Times
Default Re: need info on tuners in bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbalagru6 View Post
I am not looking for serious performance upgrades, since this car is already 9+ years old & planning to sell it after 2~3 years...
The reason behind the stated upgrade is before selling my car, I wanted to get maximum out of it
Another reason why I asked you to go to Raj so that you don't have to burn a hole in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbalagru6 View Post
Is it good to go for CAI or normal K&N filter will do?!
Depends on your budget and also I have never installed a CAI on my previous car. You might want to ping fellow members binz or vikram_d or sankar and check with them. I used to run a conical intake on my baleno.
rjstyles69 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2014, 11:03   #45
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,353
Thanked: 813 Times
Default Re: need info on tuners in bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbalagru6 View Post
I have been thinking of doing some performance modification on my 2004 model Ford Ikon 1.6 Zxi Nxt. So far I have decided to go for a full FFE and K&N filter. I have send mails to some tuners in Bangalore enquiring aboubt the same.

I have got reply from TDI Racing, AutoMech Engineers and Power Wheels (Raj) regarding the details.

Please guide me to which tuner should I give my car to.
I would recommend Red Rooster Racing, they will give you a good set-up. May even get Leela to check out the vehicle and suggest the best for you. Ive done a BMC DIA install at their workshop and am waiting for them to call me to take measurements for SS headers for my CRV. I am really happy with their work.
Fullrevs is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Car & Bike Tuners - Race Concepts (Bangalore) kutlee Modifications & Accessories 5 1st September 2014 08:01
Which Roadster for tuners? devarshi84 The Indian Car Scene 26 23rd February 2006 23:50
In House Tuners - What do you think about the swift?!!! khaadu75 Modifications & Accessories 7 31st May 2005 12:29
misc pics ..tuners exotics turbo_lover The International Automotive Scene 3 28th January 2005 11:46


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:01.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks