Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 28th January 2005, 10:23   #16
Team-BHP Support

Hey Vulken,

That is a very very impressive kit you have drawn up!
If you manage to pull off the fabrication with the same quality of work you have a winner!

What software are you using for this? Looks like your kit has been done all in NURBS modelling?

Only after some1 mentioned the rear view mirrors did i notice that they were a bit weird. Im sure you will fix that.
The spoiler however, i actually like the position!! looks pretty cool in the 3/4th front view as well as the rear view, but doesnt look so hot in the side view...... anyway, that can easily be chosen after the car is done. Rest of the kit is great!

Now about wheels & tires. Since u used the words "max out".... the most maxxed out lancer i have seen had 17" rims on it...and that was insane. There was about 1cm of visible sidewall on the tires. The alloys, looked a bit misproportioned as well.

I feel that 15" look perrfect on a stock lancer (say sfxi), however in your case you might wanna go with 16"..... depends on the style of alloy.
Tyres, i this 215 would be on the high side of reasonable.

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2005, 17:29   #17
Team-BHP Support

Hey,

If you guys want to see some insanely realistic renderings... check out Suurland.com. Check out his renderings for Peugeot, they are insane!

Hey Vulken,
Do you have any more kits that you have drawn up......i am very keen to see em!

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2005, 18:40   #18
BHPian

Will post some pictures after the kits are made
Vulken Auto is offline   Reply With Quote