that old blue golf looks good.
chetanhanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2008, 23:29   #17
BHPian

lovely blue for the golf
amitwiz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2008, 17:20   #18
BHPian

prabhu yeah these are 3 -door Turbos which ruled the earth for more than 2 decades.. yeah ofcourse as you are aware of products will be an hit which speaks of Quantity only get a Massive HIT in india.you ant speak of Quality things in an place where it is considered as an privileged ones.

even though Fiat has stopped Turbos long back.. there is an very long Fan following for it world wide.. the whole of Europ/newzealand/south africa(country) even some places in northern africa/ brazil and in latina's.

Abarth tuned fiat is HOT tht people try to bid and own it no matter how much it costs. i am posting here how an Bad boy would look like:
Attached Images

a.ashokdurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2008, 17:38   #19
BHPian

wish i would have this rear in mine

but guess if you show this picture to our highly intelecctual custom paint job guys they would say its stickers
Attached Images

a.ashokdurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2008, 03:25   #20
BHPian

@ashokdurai
Unfortunately or due to your ignorance (no offense meant)you went to the wrong people for mod jobs. Local Mechs or should i say roadside mechs can only fix your nitty gritty everyday jobs not mod a car, most of them atlest.
And had you utilised Team-BHP since the date of your joining, you would probably have completed or atleast neared to what you want your Uno to look and drive like.
But better late than never, the forum includes the best of the lot in Mod business IMHO and in every part of this country and you can get in touch with all of them through this forum and realise your dream UNO

BTW that second pic on post #15...Man thats one hell of a Golf!! Absolutely Sexy!!
abhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2008, 06:19   #21
BHPian

Glad everyone is enjoying the golf as much as i did when i saw it.

Unfortunately i dont remember from where i grabbed it, else would love to post the source and give credit to the person who put it online.

This Golf reinstated my belief of modded cars - "Simple is best".
May i add my own words to that - "Simple is also the classiest and the hottest".
Xehaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2008, 06:26   #22
BHPian

Also, perhaps this link will be of help:
Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Modifiers Database
Xehaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2008, 19:28   #23
BHPian

While I have never been keen on body mods unless it serves some sort of a performance purpose, the Uno does have the kind of no-nonsense, sleeper look that can really be used to make a surprising performer after performance mods.
prabuddhadg is offline   Reply With Quote