Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 8th December 2011, 18:01   #256
Default Re: Performance Mods for CNG Cars

Hey All,
After going through all the post, i am quite rich in knowledge regarding CNG.
I have got CNG fitted in my 800 in 2008 (Tommo with Lamda and ECU) from ECO gas Badarpur (Cost me 33000 with RC). It worked fine with me, but with lot of lag.

Now after almost 3 years down the line, i am looking for CNG kit for my friends swift petrol (2007). Things have changed a lot in last 3 years, and even the thread is pretty old with no recent updates.
Checked the RTO website for authorized dealers and was not able to find ECO Gas badarpur in it. (Offered 27000 without lamda Tommo Kit) with RC.

Checked with other one in Vasant Kunj and he says Tommo with lamda and Advancer (2500) without RC, although he will give all the papers needed for RC and according to him i can get it done from RTO by paying 700 fees.

After reading so many Mod jobs, i am sure kit must have been upgraded by now, every fitter has his own story to tell and new rules.
Can any one suggest me few things:
1. Best Fitter in NCR region for a Swift LX 2007 Petrol Model.
2. Best kit and mods.
3. RC update is it practically possible.

I will be needing advice soon.
Thanks for all help.
keralshobhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2011, 20:35   #257
Default Re: Performance Mods for CNG Cars

Tara Dutt is pretty good with installations, I and along with many others have used his services and are satisfied. (please search the forum)
My grandmother's swift is also running a cng kit which he installed and performance levels are pretty good. Unfortunately, I just can't remember the kit and make :(

Yes, RC endorsement is definitely possible. Infact, you should really not skip on this. It can create major troubles later.
sukrit7 is offline   Reply With Quote