| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|2nd April 2008, 21:20||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Thanked: 12 Times
(Lots of )Questions before taking delivery of new getz..
We will be taking taking delivery of our new getz on coming friday/ sunday from sunjay hyundai pune .
I have following questions
1) Dealer has promised teflon + anti rust coating. How can I make sure that both the things are done while taking delivery? ( The guy said both things are done in their workshop , I couldn't make any difference with bare eyes when I saw the car today before registration)
2) I am going exchange default 155 goodyear tyres with michiline 175 tubeless for rs 4500. Is this a good deal.
3) Planning to put lumar film for front glass as well for other glasses. Please suggest model no . Budget rs 5k max for filming
4) Should I put reverse sensors for getz?
5) We got artificial leather seats for Rs 2500 how is the deal? (When I inquired outside i got prices around 3300 - 3500 w/o bargaining.
6) We have not decided about music system , but who can don the installation correctly ( means completely removing the panel and fitting the player instead of just cutting flaps and fitting it externally ) in PUNE?
7) any other accessory you guys can suggest?
|2nd April 2008, 21:36||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Thanked: 376 Times
Congrats on a smart choice - I would suggest you avoid teflon (t-bhp advice is to not go for teflon). Instead ask for a Hyundai original car cover.
|2nd April 2008, 21:45||#3|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Jun 2007
Thanked: 143 Times
Please search the forum before starting new threads
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-a...e-upgrade.html (Hyundai Getz GVS tyre upgrade)
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ra-sensor.html (Reverse camera or Sensor ?)
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...us-cities.html (Car Accessories Shops In Various Cities)
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...cessories.html (Most irritating car accessories!!) (wink!!! wink!!!)
|2nd April 2008, 23:44||#4|
Distinguished - BHPian
Join Date: Sep 2005
Thanked: 1,389 Times
Good one backseatDriver
Anti-rust? Now is that a new thing? See if you can get under body coat which atleast is visible to naked eyes and can be useful I guess.
About ICE whats your budget?
|3rd April 2008, 01:30||#5|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 22,610 Times
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...t-coating.html (How important is anti-rust coating?)
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...loor-mats.html (Swift - antirust and floor mats)
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...treatment.html (Antirust treatment)
Thanks a lot BackSeatDriver
Hrishig - Please continue the discussion in the existing threads, and if there is something unique that has not been discussed before, PM me to re-open this thread.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Manufacturers not taking RTO approvals before launching cars||Miyer||The Indian Car Scene||5||22nd October 2014 17:59|
|Banged my brand new Aveo UVA immed after taking delivery||EatMyDust||Street Experiences||92||27th July 2007 08:29|
|Hyundai Getz -- Lots of Questions||WasavaTyres||Modifications & Accessories||5||5th October 2006 10:12|
|what are the points to be checked before taking delivery of a new car?.||aadix||The Indian Car Scene||1||1st July 2005 23:31|